Learning and Development Learning Architect Manager II 4EPwC - China - Birmingham, AL
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready - to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
PwC's Learning and Development function is a key enabler of the PwC Experience, an element of the Firm's overall strategy. Integrating with the business, and implementing best-in-class teaching practices, this function supports and enables higher quality, and more relevant learning that is aligned with high performing teams.
The Learning Architect combines business acumen, performance consulting and advanced instructional design skills to create learning the blueprints for a comprehensive system of developmental activities and interventions. The blueprints' purpose is to use learning and development as a framework to achieve business priorities, close skill gaps and create leaders at all levels.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 6
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Adult Education, Instructional Design/Technologies, Organizational
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Adult learning theory and instructional design in both formal and informal learning environments, and the linkage between design and learning evaluation/assessment;
- Distance education, designing for major educational
technologies including self-study, mobile learning and
tools, virtual classroom solutions, job aides, learning
objects, electronic performance support, etc., and the
applicable development processes/timelines and
appropriate uses of these technologies;
- PwC's regulatory environment and the compliance
standards Learning and Development must adhere to;
- Innovative thinking, thorough knowledge of learning technologies and strong relationship skills;
- NASBA's CPE requirements, including those applicable
to their Quality Assurance Standard (QAS).
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of
success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Linking instructional design, evaluation, learning
assessment, instructor preparation, and delivering
blended learning solutions (classroom and/or virtual classroom);
- Consulting effectively manage in a highly
- Leveraging project management skills to successfully manage
teams and assignments to meet business requirements;
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful
written and verbal feedback;
- Identifying and addressing client needs; building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement;
- Communicating value propositions; managing resource
requirements, project workflow, budgets; and, preparing
or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Developing an integrated learning approach
and manages larger projects;
- Interfacing with business leaders to refine and further
articulate outcomes/needs; and,
- Overseeing the content development process; reviewing
design options; engaging appropriate enablement teams
and evaluation strategies; identifiying the resources and
skills needed to execute and deliver upon the learning
4 days 16 hours ago
applyLearning and Development Learning Architect Manager II 4E PwC - China - Birmingham, AL, United States
Providing organisations with the advice they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
View More Jobs in Birmingham, AL:
- View More Jobs in Birmingham, AL
- More Learning and Development Learning Architect Manager II 4E Jobs in Birmingham, AL
- More Education Jobs in Birmingham, AL
- More PwC - China Jobs in Birmingham, AL
View More Jobs in Alabama:
- View More Jobs in Alabama
- More Learning and Development Learning Architect Manager II 4E Jobs in Alabama
- More Education Jobs in Birmingham, AL
- More PwC - China Jobs in Alabama