Lead Scientist - Machine LearningAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Austin, TX
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the extra mile to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Lead Systems Architect for Machine Learning Inference (Fellow Level)
Location: Santa Clara or Austin, US
AMD is seeking a Lead Inference Software Architect to develop and optimize our long-term deployed machine learning inference technologies. In this role, you will lead the definition and development of forward-looking software projects and novel system concepts to significantly impact AMDs AI portfolio. You will have the opportunity to develop innovative solutions that meet the critical need for high performance, low latency and low power solutions that run on AMDs world class CPUs, GPUs, APUs and other accelerators. You will work closely with teams across AMD to define machine learning platforms and tools that solve tomorrows machine learning challenges.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Define AMDs deployed inference platform, including hardware and software components
- Develop software that addresses the need for high performance, low latency, high reliability, and low power machine learning solutions
- Work with internal AMD teams and external customers to understand and define software requirements and architectures that address real-world problems
- Drive development, product definitions, and customer interactions that lead to the development of AMD best-in-class deployed inference platforms
- Collaborate with AMD teams to drive software and systems solutions for machine inference applications
The best applicant will have:
- PhD or equivalent experience in a field associated with AI and machine learning such as computer science/engineering, applied mathematics, or statistics
- Expertise with deployed inference architecture
- Experience with deployed inference tools such as TensorRT, NNVM, Caffe2go or similar
- Latency and performance sensitive inference software experience
- Expertise with GPU acceleration of machine learning algorithms
- Familiarity with new application areas of machine learning inference techniques in automotive, embedded, or others
- Optimize software for hardware platforms
- n areas of machine learning techniques in science, manufacturing, medicine, or others
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click for more information.
Nearest Major Market:
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
21 days 10 hours ago
applyLead Scientist - Machine Learning Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Austin, TX, United States
We design and build the technology that accelerates and enhances the applications that power millions of computing devices, embedded and gaming systems, digital devices and cloud servers used every day in work and play.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- AI ML Scientist
- Cloud DATA SCIENTIST - Big Data Platform Team
- QA Lead
- Data Scientist \/ Operations Research Engineer
- Data Scientist
View More Jobs in Austin, TX:
- View More Jobs in Austin, TX
- More Lead Scientist Machine Learning Jobs in Austin, TX
- More Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Jobs in Austin, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More Lead Scientist Machine Learning Jobs in Texas
- More Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Jobs in Texas