Language Enabled Analyst - UrduManTech International Corporation. - MD, USA
Clearance Level Needed:
USG customer issued TS w/SCI clearance.
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Linguist you will perform a full range of activities in processing material or participating in situations requiring a general professional Linguist capability in one or more of the following languages:
• Translation, interpretation and transcription of work that is mostly information and non-technical in nature such as reports, memos, correspondence, audio, or oral communication.
• Gisting/summarization to identify and accurately summarize factual points as well as abstract concepts.
• Triage documentation to isolate pertinent factual and nuanced information.
• Interpret accurately with proper mode/register.
• Adhere to interpretation protocols.
• Review audio material with high-degree of accuracy and expression.
• General professional capability (3-3 for translation or interpretation on Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) scale) in requisite professional disciplines.
• Good understanding of one or more regional dialect(s).
• Very good computer skills using MS applications and performing Internet research.
Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, and seven to nine years of relevant experience, US citizenship and security clearance
15 days 21 hours ago
applyLanguage Enabled Analyst - Urdu ManTech International Corporation. - , MD, United States
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs in the United States and internationally. It offers cyber warfare and cyber defense security solutions and services, such as identifying and neutralizing external cyber attacks; engineering tailored defensive security solutions and controls; managing security operations centers; developing robust insider threat detection programs; and creating enterprise vulnerability management programs. The company also provides information technology (IT) modernization and sustainment services that designs, develops, deploys, modernizes, operates, and maintains IT systems and infrastructure; intelligence/counterintelligence solutions and support; systems engineering; and healthcare analytics, and IT solutions that encompasses health information sharing and clinical analytic solutions. ManTech International Corporation serves the United States federal government intelligence, military, space, civilian agencies, state and local governments, and commercial customers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.