Kitchen ManagerRegal Entertainment Group - Charlotte, NC
Summary: The Kitchen Manager (KM) is a team member classified based on individual location needs and is a full-time hourly employee whose main responsibility is to prepare high quality products and maintain a clean and sanitary environment. They must have a genuine concern for ensuring quality control and must represent Cinebarre in a manner that is consistent with the Company’s mission statement and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
• Regular and consistent attendance.
• Must be of legal age to sell and/or serve alcohol per state and/or local laws.
• Upholding and administering all REG policies and brand standards as outlined in the Regal Operations Manual and corporate directives.
• Ensure all cash management policies and procedures are adhered to always.
• Monitor risk management as it pertains to the theatre (employee/guest safety, loss prevention, proper handling of food and alcohol, emergency situations, and the proper handling, reporting, and investigating of accidents.
• Comply with all food safety rules, laws, protocols, and standards. Adhere and maintain all Health Department rules and regulations.
• Responsible for prompt reporting of accidents, incidents, and business interruptions per operating protocols.
• Train kitchen staff in specific positions and cross-train as needed.
• Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current where applicable.
• Properly administering all required paperwork and upholding all company policies.
• Ensure facilities are cleaned and maintained consistent with REG standards every day
• Ensure proper use of all equipment.
• Schedule and oversee necessary maintenance and repairs on kitchen appliances by performing minor repairs and obtaining qualified personnel for larger maintenance projects
• Optimize profits by maintaining strict production controls
• Maintain accurate inventory controls for all food and beverage supplies, janitorial supplies
• Order supplies, food, alcohol, and ingredients based on rapidly shifting demand to ensure no out-of-stock products
• Control inventory, shortages, and spoilage levels and investigate inconsistencies
• Conduct full weekly inventories
• Responsible for completion of daily kitchen logs (cooling & reheating, food temperatures, refrigerator/freezer temperatures and sanitizer solution)
• Ensuring guest satisfaction – smile, greet, and thank all guests
• Must take prompt, appropriate action to turn dissatisfied guests into repeat guests
• Respond personally to guest questions and complaints
• Counting, depositing, and reconciling all receipts taken in during a business day. Receipts include cash, credit cards, coupons, gift cards, checks, discount tickets, and any other form of payment or accountability deemed applicable by REG
• Keep updated on recipe changes
• Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
• Cook a variety of foods appropriately to maintain proper flavor and appearance
• Ensure that all food and beverage items are consistently prepared and server per REG’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards
• Expedite food from the kitchen
• Collaborate with the managers and cooks to prepare meals
• Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
• Rotate stock items as per established procedures
• Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
• Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
• Maintain a “clean as you go” approach throughout shift
• Knowledge and compliance of dress code
• Maintain excellent personal hygiene
• Ensure lost and found items are handled in accordance with REG policy
• Completed or in the process of completing the management certification program
• Completed or in the process of completing ServSafe
• Must be SDS trained
• Must have food handlers card where applicable
• Will be required to obtain ServSafe Food Manager Certification
• Reviewed and understand the Regal Operations Manual
29 days 12 hours ago
applyKitchen Manager Regal Entertainment Group - Charlotte, NC, United States
Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC) operates the largest and most geographically diverse theatre circuit in the United States, consisting of 7,381 screens in 578 theatres in 42 states along with Guam, Saipan, American Samoa and the District of Columbia as of February 20, 2014, with approximately 229 million attendees for the fiscal year ended December 26, 2013 ("fiscal 2013"). Our geographically diverse circuit includes theatres in 46 of the top 50 U.S. designated market areas. We operate multi-screen theatres and, as of December 26, 2013, had an average of 12.7 screens per location, which is well above the North American motion picture exhibition industry average. We develop, acquire and operate multi-screen theatres primarily in mid-sized metropolitan markets and suburban growth areas of larger metropolitan markets throughout the United States.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Kitchen Manager - Hiring Now
- Assistant General Manager (AGM)
- Kitchen Manager
- High Energy, High Volume FOH Restaurant and Kitchen Managers
- Restaurant Manager - Start at $50k
View More Jobs in Charlotte, NC:
- View More Jobs in Charlotte, NC
- More Kitchen Manager Jobs in Charlotte, NC
- More Hospitality Jobs in Charlotte, NC
- More Regal Entertainment Group Jobs in Charlotte, NC
View More Jobs in North Carolina:
- View More Jobs in North Carolina
- More Kitchen Manager Jobs in North Carolina
- More Hospitality Jobs in Charlotte, NC
- More Regal Entertainment Group Jobs in North Carolina