Inventory Analyst CDCHCA Holdings, Inc - McAllen, TX
The Inventory Analyst
is responsible for managing and optimizing all warehouse
inventory levels for a division consolidated warehouse while achieving the company's service level goal. Inventory accuracy is
the job of all warehouse associates.
- Warehousing & Logistics Manager
- Can be a backup to the Warehousing & Logistics Manager or Warehouse Supervisor.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Maintain accurate inventory levels with an emphasis on service levels and inventory turns.
• Utilize system reports and knowledge of warehouse activities to maintain accurate inventory records.
• Communicate all significant inventory information to the Warehousing & Logistics Manager, Supervisors and other
management to help facilitate shortage detection.
• Direct Cycle Counting program and perform cycle counts.
• Provide leadership and perform physical inventory counts during semi-annual physical inventory.
• Review and process daily GSO (General Stores Order).
• Assist in any product recalls.
• Facilitate excess inventory reduction by returning excess products to vendors.
• Evaluate inventory levels, making adjustments to inventory min/max/reorder levels, safety stock, lead times, and
inventory formulas to ensure sufficient supply to meet customers' needs while maintaining targeted inventory turns.
• Interface with and propose solutions to the Warehousing & Logistics Manager and Director of CSC Operations regarding
all issues relating to inventory.
• Review and analyze all changes to product conversions, deletions and additions to determine impact on inventory
• Identify and analyze product trends by supplier and by SKU.
• Maintain effective communication with customers, co-workers, and other team members.
Staff must remain flexible and available to provide staffing assistance for
any/all disaster or emergency situations.
10 days 12 hours ago
HCA Holdings, Inc
applyInventory Analyst CDC HCA Holdings, Inc - McAllen, TX, United States
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA. HCA is committed to the care and improvement of human life and strives to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Building on the foundation provided by our Mission & Values, HCA puts patients first and works to constantly improve the care we give them by implementing measures that support our caregivers, help ensure patient safety and provide the highest possible quality. Investing in our communities is important to us. HCA typically invests about $1.5 billion annually to keep our facilities modern and up-to-date technologically and to expand and add services where needed. Focusing primarily on communities where the company is a leading healthcare provider, HCA selectively adds new facilities in order to better serve our communities. And because two HCA founders were physicians, we value highly the strong relationships we've created with local physicians. We endeavor to provide them with a wide array of services and modern facilities in order to help them deliver the best possible care.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Inventory Analyst CDC
View More Jobs in McAllen, TX:
- View More Jobs in McAllen, TX
- More Inventory Analyst CDC Jobs in McAllen, TX
- More HCA Holdings, Inc Jobs in McAllen, TX