Intern, AccountingInternational Game Technology - Lakeland, FL
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
We are currently seeking a student pursuing a degree in Finance or Accounting to support our Finance and Control AMS team as an intern to begin in May and work full-time hours during the summer. Ability to extend internship into the following Fall semester with part-time hours preferred. This position is located in our Lakeland, Florida office.
Principal Activities and Responsibilities:
- Utilize Microsoft Excel to compile historical data with actual & forecast results for system delivery projects at varying levels of detail.
- Learn to identify areas where metrics/reports improvements can be utilized.
- Assist with ad hoc costing finance projects, as needed.
- Proficient in Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP, or other Financial General Ledger software a plus
- Analytical, well organized, good communication skills, strong work ethic and strong desire to learn
- Must be able to work 37.5 hours/week during the summer, with possibility of extension into the spring semester at a minimum of 12 hours/week
- Currently enrolled in a degree program
- Currently in good standing with a 3.0 minimum GPA
- Must possess a social security number
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit ***********.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 57608
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
GTECH, the largest global lottery business, and IGT, the world leader in the gaming equipment space, have merged to create the worlds leading end-to-end gaming company. By adopting the IGT name and GTECHs visual identity, weve melded two iconic brands into one. Together, were uniquely positioned to provide the government-sponsored and commercial gaming industry with proven solutions across the entire continuum of products and channels. Contact Info
- Lakeland, FL
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
12 days 10 hours ago
applyIntern, Accounting International Game Technology - Lakeland, FL, United States
Longevity means IGT is doing something right. Since 1981, IGT has been the leading company specializing in design, development, manufacturing, distribution, and sales of computerized gaming equipment, software, and network systems worldwide. But IGT history reaches well beyond its nearly 30 years of business.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Accounting Intern
View More Jobs in Lakeland, FL:
- View More Jobs in Lakeland, FL
- More Intern Accounting Jobs in Lakeland, FL
- More Accounting Jobs in Lakeland, FL
- More International Game Technology Jobs in Lakeland, FL
View More Jobs in Florida:
- View More Jobs in Florida
- More Intern Accounting Jobs in Florida
- More Accounting Jobs in Lakeland, FL
- More International Game Technology Jobs in Florida