Integration Technical Analyst, Product Lifecycle ManagementMerck & Co., Inc - Austin, TX
Job Title: Integration Technical Analyst, Product Lifecycle Management - BUS******
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where Merck has codified its legacy for over a century. Mercks success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
Integration Technical Analyst - Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
As an Integration Technical Analyst at Merck, you will be part of inventing tomorrow. Our IT Innovative centers are where great people come together and deliver solutions that save and improve lives.
We are seeking motivated talent interested in solving problems to improve tomorrow.
- Document detailed, testable functional requirements for interfaces in support of Specification Management, Product Structure, Integrated Change Control, and/or Regulatory Integration
- Assist in the development of conceptual mock-ups or configuration prototyping relative to interface design based on business needs
- Design and propose technical solutions targeted at meeting business interface requirements
- Engage relevant resources as needed to ensure complete and accurate interface design specifications are defined
- Assist in the development and testing of the interfaces through all aspects of the project Software Development Lifecycle (waterfall or agile) with shared services organizations and development partners as needed
- Work within the confines of a detailed project plan and budget to ensure delivery of required interfaces.
You will work and learn more about:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing and products
- Supply Chain and Product Lifecycles
- Manufacturing IT solution integration
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering or similar.
What we need from you to be successful in this role:
- Demonstrated expertise in developing, debugging and tuning large-scaled integrations
- Demonstrated technical experience with Web Services and RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of distributed systems including Message-oriented middleware
- Experience in creating and reviewing System Development Life Cycle documentation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills balanced with a creative mindset
- Experience with technical analysis, design and application development
- Ability to collaborate effectively with and through others to achieve shared goals
- Austin-based candidates would primarily work out of our Austin IT Innovation Center but would be required to travel approximately 50% during the first 18 months of the program.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) business processes
- Understanding of PLM integration touchpoints with ERP Systems (preferably SAP) or other Custom or COTS Applications
- Technical knowledge and experience in SAP PLM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with both a business and a technical audience
- Understanding of GxP and 21 CFR Part 11 regulations and guideline
- Agile/scrum experience
Our employees are the key to our companys success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Companys benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at ***********************.
Sounds interesting? Apply now!
Know anybody who might be interested? Refer this job!
Your role at Merck is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and were counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At Merck, were inventing for life.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to .
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
Job Business/Technical Analysis
Primary Location NA-US-NJ-Branchburg, NA-US-TX-Austin
Other Locations Regular
Employee Status Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number Of Openings 1st
Manufacturing / Production
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
24 days 16 hours ago
applyIntegration Technical Analyst, Product Lifecycle Management Merck & Co., Inc - Austin, TX, United States
Merck has a long and rich history of working to improve people's health and well-being. Through the years, our researchers have helped to find new ways to treat and prevent illness - from the discovery of vitamin B1, to the first measles vaccine, to cold remedies and antacids, to the first statins to treat high cholesterol. Our scientists also have helped develop many products to improve animal health, including vaccines and antibiotics. While we are proud of our past, we are enthusiastic about the future of this new company and we are excited to help create a healthier, brighter future for people around the world.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Austin, TX:
- View More Jobs in Austin, TX
- More Integration Technical Analyst Product Lifecycle Management Jobs in Austin, TX
- More Engineering Jobs in Austin, TX
- More IT Jobs in Austin, TX
- More Merck & Co., Inc Jobs in Austin, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More Integration Technical Analyst Product Lifecycle Management Jobs in Texas
- More Engineering Jobs in Austin, TX
- More IT Jobs in Austin, TX
- More Merck & Co., Inc Jobs in Texas