Insurance Verification Specialist - TMCInsperity - Houston, TX
Do you desire a rewarding role with a great organization?
Do you want a job that's not just a job?
Seeking job fulfillment in a position that will make an impact on others lives?
If so, we want to hear from you!
is committed to providing the best that medicine has to offer with quality care that incorporates the latest medical treatments and innovations and the most up-to-date technology.
With more than 1000 physicians certified in 80 medical specialties and subspecialties, UT Physicians
is a prestigious organization located in the Houston Medical Center and surrounding areas providing multi-specialty care for the entire family. We help patients needing urgent, highly specialized or complex care and also provides high-quality, wellness-oriented primary care for routine illnesses, and maintenance of good health.
Our doctors are internationally recognized for leading-edge medical research and treatment. Many are among the Woodward-White “Best Doctors in America.” They are national leaders in research, education and clinical excellence.
Insurance Verification Specialist - TMC
· Obtain authorizations on all patients. Monthly monitoring of plan changes and along with acquiring authorizations or making sure the patient is authorized.
· Verify insurance policy benefits for new and returning patients with carriers.
· Assure all insurance information has been completely and accurately obtained. Document all pertinent insurance information. Document information given or received to support actions taken on insurance charges or referral issues.
· Identify special policy clauses or pre-existing conditions and verifies effective date of policies along with copayments, deductibles and any other financial responsibilities.
· Receive faxes from Community Health Choice requesting medical records to obtain authorizations and extensions.
· Notify appropriate work units of patient’s insurance coverage, authorizations, or status.
· Receive incoming mail with authorizations for extended stays.
· Acquire cardiology authorizations for inpatient services performed at the outlying hospitals. Receive and review managed care contracts to understand the contract provisions. Interpret managed care contracts for insurance coverage.
· Provide support to Revenue Cycle work units and other work units as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· 2 years of Insurance Verification or Revenue Cycle experience required.
In exchange for your dedication you can expect a competitive salary, sincere appreciation for your work and a beautiful, family-like working environment unlike any other. We value our employees’ time and efforts. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
2 days 22 hours ago
applyInsurance Verification Specialist - TMC Insperity - Houston, TX, United States
Insperity, a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 27 years, provides an array of human resources and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. Insperity™ Business Performance Advisors offer the most comprehensive suite of products and services available in the marketplace. Insperity delivers administrative relief, better benefits, reduced liabilities and a systematic way to improve productivity through its premier Workforce Optimization™ solution. Additional company offerings include Human Capital Management, Payroll Services, Time and Attendance, Performance Management, Organizational Planning, Recruiting Services, Employment Screening, Financial Services, Expense Management, Retirement Services and Insurance Services.
View More Jobs in Houston, TX:
- View More Jobs in Houston, TX
- More Insurance Verification Specialist TMC Jobs in Houston, TX
- More Insurance Jobs in Houston, TX
- More Insperity Jobs in Houston, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More Insurance Verification Specialist TMC Jobs in Texas
- More Insurance Jobs in Houston, TX
- More Insperity Jobs in Texas