Informatics Customer Service RepresentativeAgilent Technologies, Inc. - Wilmington, DE
Informatics Customer Service Representative
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The Customer Operations Center is seeking an Informatics Customer Service Representative to process and manage orders for Informatics services, including software, custom services, and software maintenance agreements.
Responsibilities of the position:
• Processing customer purchase orders for Informatics services, including complex, multi-year service agreements.
• Processing change orders and credit and rebills of varying complexities per customer and sales force requests.
• Managing orders for services through multiple reports to ensure accurate completion and billing of services.
• Revising necessary checklists and process documents as processes are amended or changed to ensure compliance with company and governmental policies.
• Providing pre-sales and/or post-sales consulting to benefit Agilent customers in areas such as product/service order fulfillment processes, end-to-end order status management, product changes or returns, invoicing requirements, and order management (from quote to revenue).
• Managing and coordinating the end-to-end customer experience (from order to installation) by applying broad knowledge of customer situations, company processes, local laws, financial requirements, and international compliance requirements related to customer sales contracts and product shipment.
• Resolving customer service issues for complex, multi-country or multi-regional accounts.
• Acting as a liaison between customers and appropriate internal organizations such as sales, manufacturing, logistics and service delivery to resolve customer inquiries. Influences changes to production and/or shipping schedules and price changes.
• May need to identify and follow up on business opportunities.
• May be responsible for project management of country, regional or multi-country projects.
• Strong time management and organization skills.
• Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with both internal and external customers.
• Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree
• No prior experience required; may have up to 2 years’ relevant experience.
• Knowledge of SAP ECC order processing and management is a plus but not mandatory.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact 1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Customer Service Operations
Country or Area:
(Temp Positions Only):
HR Country Location:
HR Town/City Location :
17554 days 10 hours ago
Please review all application instructions before applying.
Agilent is a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. The company provides laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise, enabling customers to gain the insights they seek. Agilent’s expertise and trusted collaboration give them the highest confidence in our solutions. Agilent focuses its expertise on six key markets, where we help our customers achieve their goals:
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Scheduling Coordinator
- Project Manager – Information Technology m/f
- Customer Support Engineer Sicily
- Customer Success Manager
View More Jobs in Wilmington, DE:
- View More Jobs in Wilmington, DE
- More Informatics Customer Service Representative Jobs in Wilmington, DE
- More Customer Service Jobs in Wilmington, DE
- More Agilent Technologies, Inc. Jobs in Wilmington, DE
View More Jobs in Delaware:
- View More Jobs in Delaware
- More Informatics Customer Service Representative Jobs in Delaware
- More Customer Service Jobs in Wilmington, DE
- More Agilent Technologies, Inc. Jobs in Delaware