Inbound Sales Associate-Woodland Hills JobAmerican International Group, Inc. - Woodland Hills, CA
As an Associate on our Inbound Call Team, you will use your excellent communication and sales skills to provide detailed product information and respond to agent inquiries. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to conduct work that is fulfilling and meaningful. This important and highly visible role is AIG's front-line position that handles advisors' inquiries regarding product features, performance data, hypothetical illustrations and literature requests. You are a sales ambassador providing our advisors exceptional experience on every call!
This position reports to an Internal Sales Manager and will work closely with other internal wholesalers, external wholesalers and advisors.
* Successfully complete training course learning about AIG's product line, sales processes and systems.
* Become subject matter experts on AIG's annuities and product lines. Acclimate to continuous updates and changes to products and firms rules of engagement.
* Proactively learn aspects of the retirement industry and how business is conducted in the 3 major Financial Planning channels (Financial Institutions, Independent Financial Advisors, and Wire House firms)
* Handle inbound calls in rapid succession, simultaneously utilizing up the AIG's systems, while striving to handle every customer interaction as successfully as possible.
* Build rapport with internal departments and external sales contacts to achieve sales goals.
At AIG, we reward and support superior performance. We offer paid training, generous benefits plan, a base salary, plus a lucrative bonus package or commission package that rewards your hard work and dedication.
Benefits Plan: medical, dental & vision coverage
24 days of PTO annually (Paid Time Off) and most recognized holidays
Flexible spending accounts & life insurance coverage
401(k) retirement plan with company match
On the job training & supportive management team
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
* Strong sales skills.
* Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong Analytical skills.
* Ability to learn new skills in a short amount of time.
* Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multitask throughout the day.
* Banking and/or financial services experience preferred, but not required.
* Prior call or sales experience a plus.
* Flexibility for multiple shifts a must! Shift Start Times 5 AM to 8 AM.
* Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
* FINRA licenses preferred but not required.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
AIG Property Casualty
is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement
is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation
is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com
: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
16 days 6 hours ago
applyInbound Sales Associate-Woodland Hills Job American International Group, Inc. - Woodland Hills, CA, United States
American International Group, Inc. provides insurance products and services for the commercial, institutional, and individual customers in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments: AIG Property Casualty, and AIG Life and Retirement. The AIG Property Casualty segment offers casualty insurance products that cover general liability, commercial automobile liability, workers' compensation, excess casualty, and crisis management insurance; industrial energy-related and commercial property insurance products, which cover exposures to man-made and natural disasters; aerospace, environmental, political risk, trade credit, surety and marine insurance products for small and medium sized enterprises; and various forms of professional liability insurance products. It also provides personal accidental and supplemental health products for individuals, employees, associations, and other organizations; and life products, as well as a range of travel insurance products and services for leisure and business travelers. This segment distributes its insurance products and services through brokers, agents, and direct marketing and partner organizations, as well as the Internet. The AIG Life and Retirement segment offers a suite of products and services to individuals and groups, including term life insurance, universal life insurance, accident and health insurance, fixed and variable group annuities, administrative and compliance services, mutual funds, and financial planning. This segment distributes its products through banks, broker-dealers, financial advisors, independent marketing organizations, insurance agents, structured settlement brokers, benefit consultants, and direct-to-consumer platforms. The company also provides private residential mortgage guaranty insurance and direct investment book services; and derivatives intermediary services. American International Group, Inc. was founded in 1919 and is based in New York, New York.
View More Jobs in Woodland Hills, CA:
- View More Jobs in Woodland Hills, CA
- More Inbound Sales Associate Woodland Hills Job Jobs in Woodland Hills, CA
- More Sales Jobs in Woodland Hills, CA
- More American International Group, Inc. Jobs in Woodland Hills, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Inbound Sales Associate Woodland Hills Job Jobs in California
- More Sales Jobs in Woodland Hills, CA
- More American International Group, Inc. Jobs in California