IT Trading Business AnalystChevron Corporation - Houston, TX
Chevron is one of the worlds leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of IT Trading Business Analyst located in Houston, TX Texas / United States through May 29, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
* Business analysis and configuration of ETRM systems supporting the crude & products Trading businesses.
* Support the function business design, concepts and capabilities of the ETRM System Components(Trading/Risk/Accounting/Scheduling/Credit).
* Lead a group of offshore and onshore members to deliver critical changes, support weekday/weekend critical IT Plans and account closing coordination.
* Work with outsourcing partners including both onshore and offshore team members, as well as business users and other IT teams.
* Experience in supporting DevOps Process (Agile/SCRUM) and tools (JIRA/Jenkins) would be a Plus.
* This position is a highly visible role, as the Trading Systems are used to monetize 85% of Upstream Crude, provide 87% of Refining feedstocks, and monetize 26% of Refining production.
* Coordinating OpenLink - Right Angle functional area to support front-to-back office workflow from physical and financial deal capture to Risk position reporting, logistics, settlement and accounting.
* Work closely with the Business / COE users to lead the ITSM Process to prioritize Incidents/critical change requests and drive the Release Process to Successful completion by providing feedback and contribution towards release planning meetings, CAB and Go/No Go meetings.
* Perform Day to Day assistance to business users in the critical RightAngle functional modules (Risk/Valuation and Accounting Components) and provide Training assistance to the business.
* Collaborate with business users and Project /Development team members to determine appropriate solutions for business needs.
* Assist with overall Change Management Process in User Acceptance Testing(UAT) and project configuration/deployment co-ordination with DevOps Team.
* Collaborate with DevOps Team to
* Migrate and Support Applications into Cloud or data center based.
* Lead Requirements and Support deploy automation technology(RPA), adhere to standard processes and procedures, and measure business metrics and performance goals.
* Bachelors Degree in Management Information systems or Computer Science, or similar field or equivalent business experience
* 3 years of Business Analyst Experience with OpenLink Right Angle or Endur with working knowledge of production associated data and configuration, in association with supporting front-to-back office workflow from physical and financial deal capture to Risk position reporting, logistics, settlement and accounting.
* This role will require written and oral communication with many levels of the organization including business and suppliers. The successful candidate should be able to communicate in a clear, concise and understandable manner, adjusting communication to the audience.
* Oil and Gas Business Experience in implementing and/or supporting the ETRM applications RightAngle or Endur.
* Demonstrated ability to apply Trading business analysis skills to solve problems (systems thinking) in critical business functional areas of Risk/Valuation /Accounting Components and Value drivers, then apply business design and solutions to meet business needs.
* Ability to follow critical business support processes, standards and guidelines.
* Be able to leverage resources across teams for optimal results, ability to build relationships; Self-directed; able to effectively manage time/schedule/prioritize as well as multi-task
Relocation may be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
23 days 4 hours ago
applyIT Trading Business Analyst Chevron Corporation - Houston, TX, United States
Chevron is one of the world's leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way—by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. We are involved in virtually every facet of the energy industry. We explore for, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute transportation fuels and lubricants; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power and produce geothermal energy; provide renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and develop the energy resources of the future, including research into advanced biofuels.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- IT Business Analyst - Oil & Energy
- Solution Architect – Southeast Region
- Polymers Market Developer
- Data Analyst - Will Relocate To Houston, TX! - G
- Front-end Software Engineer
View More Jobs in Houston, TX:
- View More Jobs in Houston, TX
- More IT Trading Business Analyst Jobs in Houston, TX
- More IT Jobs in Houston, TX
- More Oil Gas Jobs in Houston, TX
- More Chevron Corporation Jobs in Houston, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More IT Trading Business Analyst Jobs in Texas
- More IT Jobs in Houston, TX
- More Oil Gas Jobs in Houston, TX
- More Chevron Corporation Jobs in Texas