IT Director, Rhythm Management JobBoston Scientific Corporation - Arden Hills, MN
Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life's work.
Pushing the boundaries of what's possible gives my work purpose. Different Reasons. Same Mission.
About the role:
Boston Scientific Corporation (BSC) is currently seeking an IT director to lead a dedicated team in support of our Cardiac Rhythm Management Business. This person will provide effective leadership, vision, direction and implementation plans. He/she will assure the Business Partner receives an excellent level of IT support as an important element in attaining Business goals.
· Partner with Cardiac Rhythm Management leadership to understand business opportunities, threats, needs and issues where the IT organization can make an impact and bring forward practical and innovative solutions.
· Represent IT as a core member of the Division Presidents executive management board
· Represent the Cardiac Rhythm Management division as a core member of the CIOs IT Senior Staff
· Serve as a business advisor to the business and their primary liaison to Global IT services.
· Bring global focus to problem solving and ensure our Global IT solutions, projects, resourcing and funding support the priorities of the business.
· Partner closely with the division’s Digital Health program, driving mutual success of the strategy and delivering the IT platform elements by securing IT sponsorship, resources and tools
· Partner with the division’s business leaders regarding marketing technology needs, including the implementation of Salesforce.com. Create focused execution leveraging the BSC global platform and the IT HQ team.
· Mentor and develop the next generation of leadership and talent within Global IT and specific to the CRM division. Create an empowered and inclusive organization that rewards risk taking encourages innovation, and rewards based on contribution.
· Set IT Strategy to support the CRM business needs and ensure the strategy leverages the Global IT architecture.
· Drive simplification and instill continuous improvement discipline within Global IT and in the business. Strive to identify opportunities to reduce the overall cost to serve and operate new solutions and helping the business find new ways to reduce their overall cost and improve efficiency.
· Program manage the new core services being designed, constructed, and delivered within the Director’s area of responsibility collaboratively with the CRM business leaders.
· Oversee the health and technical longevity of existing applications owned by the Division.
· Leverage / engage IT Leadership team to help you accomplish your mission or as a point of escalation where needed.
· Reinforce and reward focus on BSC Quality Vision, and ensure the IS solutions that support BSC’s quality system within their teams are compliant.
What we’re looking for:
· Demonstrated experience collaborating with matrixed leadership teams, including R&D, Marketing, Sales and IT to implement technology solutions that enhance the consumer value associated with products and improve the efficiency of our product development processes.
· 10+ years of related professional experience in Information Technology leadership.
· Bachelor’s degree; Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering required.
· Proven experience conceiving and delivering innovative solutions leveraging technology and information
· Senior executive presence, comfortable presenting and collaborating with Senior Leaders as a Business Advisor
· Experience working in a Global Organization supporting diverse businesses and geographies
· Experience and a comprehensive knowledge of information systems, financials, contract management, and business processes.
· Ability to successfully manage and execute multiple, large scale projects using established project management tools and processes.
· Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills including demonstrated ability to condense data in order to synthesize crisp and easily understandable deliverables.
· Demonstrated track record of building and maintaining highly collaborative, flexible, and productive cross-organization teams.
· Master's in Business Administration
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you're looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there's no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 411354
2 days 13 hours ago
applyIT Director, Rhythm Management Job Boston Scientific Corporation - Arden Hills, MN, United States
Our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions, including heart, digestive, pulmonary, vascular, urological, women’s health, and chronic pain conditions. We continue to innovate in these areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high-growth adjacency markets.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Senior Director, Global Revenue Operations
- Sr Project Mgr
- Sr Project Mgr
- Engineering Manager, Cloud Services, Hands On Coding
View More Jobs in Arden Hills, MN:
- View More Jobs in Arden Hills, MN
- More IT Director Rhythm Management Job Jobs in Arden Hills, MN
- More IT Jobs in Arden Hills, MN
- More Boston Scientific Corporation Jobs in Arden Hills, MN
View More Jobs in Minnesota:
- View More Jobs in Minnesota
- More IT Director Rhythm Management Job Jobs in Minnesota
- More IT Jobs in Arden Hills, MN
- More Boston Scientific Corporation Jobs in Minnesota