INFORMATION SYSTEM SECURITY OFFICER (ISSO) - LEVEL II, III & IVV-Tech Solutions - Falls Church, VA
We are growing our Cyber Practice!
Established in 2000, V-Tech Solutions, Inc. (“V-Tech”) is a fast growing Analytics, Cyber and Technology Solutions/Services Company. At V-Tech, innovation is rewarded, strategic thinking is applauded, and individual talent and enthusiasm is recognized. We are currently hiring cyber professionals and consultants to join our ever expanding Cyber practice. We invite you to apply if you meet the following:
ISSO LEVELS II, III & IV
• Works closely with Account Security Officer (ASO) and Segment Security Officers (SSO) to ensure operational security measures are implemented.
• Assesses and mitigates system security risks; determines and analyzes security requirements for implementation and testing.
• Reviews and continuously monitors implemented security controls.
• Creates and maintains security checklists, templates and other tools to aid in the A&A process.
• Performs security control assessment using NIST 800-53A guidance and as per continuous monitoring requirements.
• Performs risk analyses to determine and recommends essential safeguards.
• Proactively mitigates system vulnerabilities and recommends compensating controls.
• Prepares security authorization packages in accordance with the client contractual requirements.
• Develops core documents such as System Security Plan, Contingency Plan, Incident Response Plan, Standard Operating Procedures, Plan of Actions and Milestones, Remediation Plans, Configuration Management Plan, etc.
• Maintains client-specific Plan of Action and Milestones and supports remediation activities.
• Maintains an inventory of hardware and software for the information system.
• Develops, tests and trains on Contingency and Incident Response planning.
• Conducts independent scans of application, network and database and utilizes Managed Security Services Vulnerability Assessment Team (VAT) support as applicable.
ISSO II EXPERIENCE LEVEL:
3-5 years’ experience working in a risk management, audit, security or technical delivery role
ISSO III EXPERIENCE LEVEL:
5-9 years’ experience working in a risk management, audit, security or technical delivery role
ISSO IV EXPERIENCE LEVEL:
10 years’ experience working in a risk management, audit, security or technical delivery role
EDUCATION: Bachelor or master degree in Computer Science, Computer Studies, Information Security (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
CERTIFICATIONS (One or more desired) - CompTIA Security CE, OR; Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), OR; ISC2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), OR; Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security and CISSP
PREFERRED SKILLS: - Fluent in English, grammer and communication.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Ability to influence OCISO Delivery system stakeholders in the execution of security and compliance requirements
• Knowledge of the security countermeasures and overall RMF and NIST compliance Experience as a Security consultant in Risk and Compliance
• Experience in working with security mgt including information governance and compliance
• Good understanding of Assurance Practices and Risk Management, hands on experience;
• Experience of security processes and standards, in particular NIST 800-series and RMF
• Knowledge of security audit and accreditation processes
• Ability to interpret request for proposal and respond to security and compliance requirements
• Knowledge of Federal Security, industry and market trends and HPE/USPS offerings
• Understands HPE and USPS solutions - what they consist of, product roadmaps, IT concepts
• Understands how cyber security GRC requirements fit within or interface with the sales of other solutions in HPE and HP's partner strategies
• Understands federal security and regulations impacting security requirements to develop strategies for supporting internal USPS operations
Candidates must be a US Citizen or authorized to work in the United States and has resided in US for more than 5 years with no less than 6 months travel outside US
Must have or be capable of obtaining a Public Trust Clearance (requires background investigation)
1099 or Corp-to-Corp acceptable. No Third Party candidates.
We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, 3 weeks of Paid-Time-Off, and paid Federal holidays.
V-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES.
13 days 19 hours ago
applyINFORMATION SYSTEM SECURITY OFFICER (ISSO) - LEVEL II, III & IV V-Tech Solutions - Falls Church, VA, United States
Since its inception in 2000, V-Tech Solutions, Inc., (V-Tech) has provided Information Technology (IT) and Technical and Management Services (TAMS) that include, Helpdesk Support, Software Testing, Information Assurance (IA), O/M Legacy System Support, Network Management, Contact Center Management and Enterprise Solutions. Our proven methodology of bringing together the latest technologies and seasoned industry (certified) professionals continues to provide our clients with the expertise and experience needed to minimize client risk and overcome today's IT challenges.
View More Jobs in Falls Church, VA:
- View More Jobs in Falls Church, VA
- More INFORMATION SYSTEM SECURITY OFFICER (ISSO) LEVEL II III IV Jobs in Falls Church, VA
- More IT Jobs in Falls Church, VA
- More V-Tech Solutions Jobs in Falls Church, VA
View More Jobs in Virginia:
- View More Jobs in Virginia
- More INFORMATION SYSTEM SECURITY OFFICER (ISSO) LEVEL II III IV Jobs in Virginia
- More IT Jobs in Falls Church, VA
- More V-Tech Solutions Jobs in Virginia