Hybrid Print & Mail ClerkOregon Dental Service - Milwaukie, OR
Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Currently, Moda Health is seeking a Hybrid Print & Mail Clerk to o
perate and maintain print, finishing and mail processing equipment and related software interfaces; maintain the quality and privacy standards of Moda Health in every printed document and mail piece; provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers; perform data entry for job and inventory tracking, and help maintain adequate inventories of print and mail equipment supplies; drive company vehicles as needed.
01. Operates high-speed digital laser printers and manage print production while ensuring all quality and production standards are met.
02. Opens, processes and transfers print jobs as needed, following instructions and priorities received from print supervisor or lead operator at start of shift.
03. Operates all finishing equipment including cutters, trimmers, creasers and folders.
04. Maintains productivity individually and with coworkers to meet department objectives and project schedules.
05. Performs all data entry to keep printer logs and reports documentation accurate and current.
06. Keeps print area fully stocked with paper stocks and printing supplies, restocking from storage room as needed at the end of each shift.
07. Assists Mail Operators on inserter, sorter and other mail processing equipment when needed. Hand stuffs envelopes and routes high value checks.
08. Knows and complies with all company HIPAA, privacy and security policies and procedures. Always follows trained procedures when operating mailing equipment to ensure no mailing errors are made. Stores all documents with protected or proprietary information in assigned storage areas only.
09. Performs all necessary data entry to keep logs and reports accurate and current.
10. Drives company shuttle van to other company facilities and to post office
11. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor or lead operator.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
1. High School diploma or equivalent. Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
2. Able to learn to operate automated print and postal equipment and related software.
3. Maintains valid driver’s license and good driving record. Must be insurable on our corporate auto insurance policy.
4. Very attentive to detail. Able to notice small differences between documents containing similar content, and to read small font type.
5. Must be able to work in fast-paced, high volume production environment with frequent interruptions and shifting priorities. Able to organize multiple tasks and quickly shift attention from one job to another.
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate clearly and efficiently with peers and supervisors in person, on phone and via email.
7. Able to work independently with minimal supervision. Some shifts will include working alone during evening hours with only phone support.
8. Able to come into work on time on a daily basis. Must be available to work overtime, early morning, evening, weekends and holidays as needed, sometimes on short notice.
9. Ability to lift and move up to 70 lbs.
Option 1: Login and Apply
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Create Profile and Apply to Position
© Health Services Group
Health plans in Oregon, Washington and Alaska provided by Moda Health Plan, Inc. Dental plans in Oregon provided by Oregon Dental Service. Dental plans in Alaska provided by Oregon Dental Service dba Delta Dental of Alaska.
8 days 22 hours ago
Oregon Dental Service
applyHybrid Print & Mail Clerk Oregon Dental Service - Milwaukie, OR, United States
At Moda Health, we’re passionate about helping you on your journey to be better. We know that dealing with health concerns can be tough – and that it is a juggling act to fit in healthy choices every day. That’s what we’re here for. We’ll be your guide, your supporter, your fan club and your partner ready to help you every step of the way.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Hybrid Print & Mail Clerk
View More Jobs in Milwaukie, OR:
- View More Jobs in Milwaukie, OR
- More Hybrid Print Mail Clerk Jobs in Milwaukie, OR
- More Oregon Dental Service Jobs in Milwaukie, OR
View More Jobs in Oregon:
- View More Jobs in Oregon
- More Hybrid Print Mail Clerk Jobs in Oregon
- More Oregon Dental Service Jobs in Oregon