Human Resources ManagerAMETEK, Inc. - Pineville, NC
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with 2017 sales of $4 billion. AMETEK has over 15,000 colleagues at more than 150 manufacturing locations around the world. Supporting those operations are more than 100 sales and service locations across the United States and in 30 other countries around the world.
Welcome to Controls Southeast, Inc (CSI) was acquired by AMETEK in 2013.
CSI, the Steam Tracing and Steam Jacketing Experts
CSI provides ControTrace® steam tracing solutions to heat process piping, tanks, & vessels; and CSI provides ControHeat® steam jacketing solutions to heat valves and instruments used in the petrochemical, chemical, and processing industries. CSI also provides the SxSeal™ above-ground sulfur seal solution, pre-insulated tubing bundles, and many more engineered thermal maintenance solutions.
Manage all HR functions for the Thermal Process Management (TPM) Business Unit including all business unit remote locations. Maintain legal compliance with government reporting regulations and insure consistency in following AMETEK's policies and procedures. Maintain favorable employee relations with the TPM workforce. Responsible for TPM Business Unit recruiting, interviewing, performance appraisal, corrective action, promotion, termination and exit processes. Facilitate administration of all benefits programs and maintain HR records for TPM sites. Work closely with the Divisional VP of HR to insure consistency in divisional policies and processes. Support in creating a culture of continuous improvement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Manage HR functions for all TPM BU locations
• Maintain consistency and fair treatment throughout the BU
• Participate either directly or indirectly in all disciplinary/termination processes
• Review/approve staffing requirements for TPM BU
• Performance Appraisal process tracking; EV5 processing
• Assist/implement outcomes of TPM's leadership development program
• Provide input to TPM BU strategic direction
• Annual review of TPM BU pay rates
• Process owner for training and competency procedure in QSI database
• Oversee employment, salary and benefit administration
• Coach, counsel and advise management/employees on matters such as performance issues, interdepartmental conflict and general HR issues
• Ensure all employees are appropriately trained to perform job functions
• Maintain union/issue free environment throughout TPM BU's US sites
• Maintain HR expenses within agreed budget
• Ensure TPM BU activities comply with all applicable ISO 9000 procedures, directives and company policies
• Maintain understanding and ensure compliance of HR legal requirements including AAP, EEO, etc.
• Additional responsibilities as required by the Divisional VP of HR
This position has supervisory responsibility for HR Coordinator/Payroll Administrator at CSI, and HR Generalists in BU.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of people successfully
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must have good computer skills (i.e. experience with Lotus Notes, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Must be available for overnight travel
Education: B.S. in Business Admin/HR Management discipline or equivalent (SPHR/PHR certification specialized HR related job experience/training)
Experience: 5-7 years HR related experience in a manufacturing setting addressing all aspects of HR management from recruiting through termination in addition to HR manager/generalist duties. Experience in lean manufacturing a plus
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to create and interpret bar graphs.
Other Skills and Abilities
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to ten (10) pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
12 days 5 hours ago
applyHuman Resources Manager AMETEK, Inc. - Pineville, NC, United States
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annualized sales of $3.5 billion. AMETEK has nearly 14,000 colleagues at over 120 manufacturing locations around the world. Supporting those operations are more than 80 sales and service locations across the United States and in more than 30 other countries around the world.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Human Resources Coordinator
Fort Mill, SC
- Manager of Employee Engagement & Culture
- HR/Talent Acquisition
Rock Hill, SC
- Telecommute Human Resources Manager
- Regional Human Resources Senior Manager
View More Jobs in Pineville, NC:
- View More Jobs in Pineville, NC
- More Human Resources Manager Jobs in Pineville, NC
- More HR Jobs in Pineville, NC
- More AMETEK, Inc. Jobs in Pineville, NC
View More Jobs in North Carolina:
- View More Jobs in North Carolina
- More Human Resources Manager Jobs in North Carolina
- More HR Jobs in Pineville, NC
- More AMETEK, Inc. Jobs in North Carolina