Human Resources Manager/ Human Resources Business PartnerDanaher Corporation. - Cincinnati, OH
Human Resources Manager/ Human Resources Business Partner
Danaher Company Description
In December 2014, Devicor® Medical Products, Inc. was acquired by Leica Biosystems, part of the Danaher family of companies. Leica Biosystems is the global leader in anatomic pathology solutions and automation, striving to advance cancer diagnostics to improve patients’ lives. The combination of the two companies uniquely positions us to develop integrated patient-to-pathology solutions for the diagnosis of cancer.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the Mammotome brand is sold in over 50 different countries throughout the world. Mammotome remains committed to its heritage of advancing technology for early detection of breast cancer, providing support and education for clinicians worldwide, and offering breast care information for patients.
As a strategic business partner, the Human Resources Manager (HRM) aligns business objectives with associates and management. The HRM serves as a consultant to management on Human Resource related issues. Successful HRM will act as a change agent and be a positive force for change. The HRM assesses and anticipates HR-related needs and communicates them proactively with the business management team. The HRM formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The HRM maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business financial position, its mid-range plans, its culture and its competition.
* Enables creation and execution of an HR strategy that supports revenue growth and operating margin objectives. * Drive the processes to acquire and develop talent to meet current and future business needs. * Manage the associate relations practices necessary to maintain a positive associate-employer relationship that promotes a high level of associate engagement, commitment and retention. * Drive and continuously improve the HR processes needed to run the business. Provide expertise in the area of human capital including processes such as performance management, talent management, organization review, org design, affirmative action, training and development, merit and bonus processes; monthly reporting; and daily operations. Ensure competitive compensation and rewards management. * Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs, policies and practices. Provide HR policy interpretation and guidance. * Manage and resolve complex associate relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. * Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of associates, reducing legal risks and ensuring Danaher/LBS compliance. Partner with our Legal team and appropriate outside counsel as needed/ required.
* Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or related Master’s degree a plus; * Professional Certification such as PHR, SPHR, GPHR preferred; * 7 - 10 or more years of Human Resources experience in a generalist capacity required; * Strong working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis/design, employee relations, diversity/EEO, performance management, talent management, federal and state respective employment laws, etc. required; * Experience working with a commercial organization (sales and marketing), preferably in the medical device industry, but not required * Prior management experience preferred
Devicor Medical Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a rapidly growing company, Devicor Medical Products, Inc. is always interested in talented people. We are currently accepting resumes from qualified candidates expressing interest in the openings listed. Due to the large number of inquiries we are not able to accept unsolicited resumes for unspecified or non-posted positions. Our postings change regularly, please check back again.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Devicor Medical Products, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. As an employee of our organization, you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best.
If you are ready for this challenge, complete the on-line application and submit your resume for consideration. If your background and skills are suitable for consideration for this position, you will be contacted for further information.
Devicor Medical Products, Inc. pays salaries commensurate with market value, and provides exceptional benefits.
Devicor Medical Products, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Disability, Vet, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
North America-North America-United States-OH-Cincinnati
Danaher Corporation Jobs
14 days 10 hours ago
applyHuman Resources Manager/ Human Resources Business Partner Danaher Corporation. - Cincinnati, OH, United States
Microscopes that let researchers see life at 100 nanometers in three dimensions. Dental diagnostics that spot decay as it forms, enabling painless, noninvasive treatments. Disinfection technologies that help ensure safe drinking water at the rate of billions of gallons of water a day. Transaction systems that bring new levels of speed and security to consumers. Network analyzers that link seamlessly with sophisticated software to maximize uptime. Danaher products span some of the most demanding applications in the world, creating new possibilities not only for those who use them, but for millions more who never give them a moment’s thought. In every case, they’re delivering benefits that matter to markets that are eager for innovation. And we are doing it through a customer-centric approach that unites our businesses and has made them global leaders.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Human Resources Generalist Job
- Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Customer Support Representative
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Human Resources Business Partner - Military veterans preferr...
View More Jobs in Cincinnati, OH:
- View More Jobs in Cincinnati, OH
- More Human Resources Manager Human Resources Business Partner Jobs in Cincinnati, OH
- More HR Jobs in Cincinnati, OH
- More Danaher Corporation. Jobs in Cincinnati, OH
View More Jobs in Ohio:
- View More Jobs in Ohio
- More Human Resources Manager Human Resources Business Partner Jobs in Ohio
- More HR Jobs in Cincinnati, OH
- More Danaher Corporation. Jobs in Ohio