Human Resources Generalist IIBenchmark Electronics - Tempe, AZ
Human Resources Generalist II
Job ID(Requisition ID):3582
Precision Technologies, a division of Benchmark Electronics, Inc. Precision Technologies Tempe has an extensive capability in mechanical manufacturing. Our customers are leading Original Equipment Manufacturers who require exacting precision mechanical production capabilities. Our product lines include the, Aerospace, Healthcare Scientific Instrumentation, and complex electro-mechanical equipment. Our Capabilities Include:
- Precision CNC 5-Axis Milling and Turning
- Precision 5-Axis Grinding of Aerospace Turbine Engine Nozzles and Blades
- Close Tolerance (Micron level) Instrumentation Grinding
- Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) NADCAP approved
- Complex Electro-Mechanical assembly and test (Class 1K & 10K clean room)
- Functional testing
- Medium to Large Coordinate Measuring Capabilities Responsible for daily Human Resource functions to include but not limited to employee relations, leave management, strategic partner to site leadership, and recruitment and ensures the leadership follows the appropriate policies, procedures and legal obligations.
Essential Functions and Competencies
- Demonstrates confidentiality
- Demonstrates effective presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills and creativity
- Demonstrates discretion and independent judgment when handling coworker issues
- Demonstrates knowledge of federal and state employment regulations
- Demonstrates effective organizational skills
- Able to work weekends and off-shifts as needed
- Travels to other Benchmark locations as needed
Qualifications / Education / Experience
- Works with senior Human Resource management in variety of employee relations situations and offers recommendations for courses of action and resolution.
- Assists in overseeing others in Human Resources and act as the Designate in human resource management absence.
- Focus for monitoring and updating the Affirmative Action Plan as required.
- Addresses and recommends resolution to more complex issues involving any of the Human Resource programs (benefits, employee relations, etc.)
- Involved with documentation related to co-worker counseling, performance appraisals and other required documentation, as well as disciplinary action up to and including termination and making hiring decisions.
- Helps co-workers and supervisors, settle work-related conflicts through counsel and recommendations.
- Acts as a resource to employees/leaders/managers regarding employee issues and interpreting Company policies, procedures and benefits.
- Assists in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Responsible for overseeing the on-site organization and coordination of production staffing (recruiting experience required).
- Responsible for monitoring and supporting company policies and procedures and federal/state regulations, to include but not limited to FMLA, ADA, sexual harassment investigations, etc.
3 years working experience in Human Resources
4-year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Tempe, AZ, USA
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
12 days 4 hours ago
applyHuman Resources Generalist II Benchmark Electronics - Tempe, AZ, United States
Benchmark Electronics, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides integrated electronic manufacturing services in the Americas, Asia, and Europe. The company provides engineering solutions, including new product design, prototype, test, and related engineering solutions; and custom test, and automation equipment design and build solutions. It also offers manufacturing and fulfillment solutions, including printed circuit board assembly, assembly of subsystems, circuitry and functionality testing of printed assemblies, environmental and stress testing, and component reliability testing; flex circuit assembly and test solutions; and systems assembly and test solutions, as well as environmental stress tests of assemblies of boards or systems. Additionally, the company offers electronics manufacturing services to communications, defense and aerospace, industrial, medical, and computer original equipment manufacturer (OEM) markets. It serves OEMs of computers and related products for business enterprises, medical devices, industrial control equipment, testing and instrumentation products, and telecommunication equipment. Benchmark Electronics sells its products directly, as well as through independent marketing representatives. The company was formerly known as Electronics, Inc. Benchmark Electronics, Inc. was founded in 1979 and is based in Angleton, Texas.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Human Resources Generalist - PHX
- Human Resources Generalist
- HR Business Partner II
- HR Business Partner II
View More Jobs in Tempe, AZ:
- View More Jobs in Tempe, AZ
- More Human Resources Generalist II Jobs in Tempe, AZ
- More HR Jobs in Tempe, AZ
- More Benchmark Electronics Jobs in Tempe, AZ
View More Jobs in Arizona:
- View More Jobs in Arizona
- More Human Resources Generalist II Jobs in Arizona
- More HR Jobs in Tempe, AZ
- More Benchmark Electronics Jobs in Arizona