HelperExterran Holdings, Inc. - Broken Arrow, OK
This is routine work assisting fitter welders and maintaining the Spool shop. Assignments are well-defined in nature and the employee is expected to carry them out according to instructions. Work is performed under the immediate supervision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Cleans parts, stocks shelves, sets out parts for the fitters use .
* Moves material using a forklift.
* Maintains the department by organizing materials, sweeping the floor and cleaning work area. Performs other tasks as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Forklift experience required.
* Must be 18 years of age.
Apply To This Job
View Mobile Career Center
8 days 5 hours ago
applyHelper Exterran Holdings, Inc. - Broken Arrow, OK, United States
Exterran is a global leader in full-service natural gas compression and a premier provider of services and equipment for oil & gas production, processing, treating, transportation and storage Exterran Holdings (NYSE: EXH) is a $2.7 billion publicly traded company with about 10,000 dedicated professionals working in more than 30 countries. We cover every major oil & gas region of the world and serve the full spectrum of energy clients, from the super majors and National Oil Companies (NOCs) to the independent E&P and distribution companies. They count on us for fast, expert products and services. And we work hard to deliver.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Route Truck Driver - Tulsa (112415)
- Shaffer Trucking - OTR Truck Driving Job - Home Bi-Weekly - ...
- Facilities / Engineering Operations Manager-OK
- Material Handler
Sand Springs, OK
- Geek Squad Home Delivery Driver
View More Jobs in Broken Arrow, OK:
- View More Jobs in Broken Arrow, OK
- More Helper Jobs in Broken Arrow, OK
- More Exterran Holdings, Inc. Jobs in Broken Arrow, OK