HR ManagerR.R. Donnelley & Sons Company - Breinigsville, PA
The Human Resources Manager provides leadership to the management team and employees at two plants and ensures human resources objectives are aligned with strategic business goals through effective employee relations, compensation, staffing, training, organizational development, safety and change management and organizational development strategies. This leader is expected to create vision, foster employee involvement at all levels and ensure compliance to employment laws. Communicates, administers and ensures the implementation of all corporate human resources policies and initiatives.
• Serves as a coach to management to ensure effective employee relations in matters of supervision, discipline, discharge, motivation and performance evaluation procedures, practice and polices. Ensures management practices are consistent with all federal, state and local employment legislation and regulations. Conducts management level exit interviews.
• Partners with plant management team to identify organizational development and training needs to ensure alignment with corporate strategic goals.
• Develops strong relationships with employees by questioning, listening, observing, and analyzing data to determine HR needs. Develops solutions and makes recommendations that align with the overall business unit goals. Ensures all necessary documentation is maintained.
• Manages Leave of absence and workers compensation programs. Creates and maintain the Affirmative Action Plan.
• Provides leadership for cultural change by coaching people at all levels of the organization, removing barriers to success, analyzing and improving business issues, facilitating communication within and between groups of people, and advocating the highest standards of customer satisfaction.
• Consults with management team to understand specific business objectives and determine short and long term staffing needs. Counsels Managers regarding procedures, interviewing techniques, employment legislation impacting recruitment practices and compensation parameters.
• Researches problem area and recommends solutions. Ensures all necessary documentation is maintained. Initiates and oversee the implementation of employee relations activities designed to impact employee moral. Leads employee relation investigations and drives resolution of issues.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, or a related field with 5 years of experience within Human Resources OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience that must include a minimum of 7 years of work experience within the Human Resource field.
• Working knowledge in all areas pertinent to the management of all HR functions including compensation, staffing, employee involvement, EEO/AAP safety training and policy development.
• Current knowledge of all federal, state, and local regulations as it pertains to HR.
• Knowledge of organizational development strategies and adult learning principles.
• Successful experience in leading organizational change.
• Demonstrated ability in conflict management and counseling.
• Excellent communication, organization, facilitation and creative problem solving skills are also required. Ability to communicate with all levels in the organization.
RR Donnelley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The company’s policy is to select, place and deal with all its employees without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age, disability, perceived disability, sexual orientation, protected Veteran status, genetic information or on the basis of any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
7 days 5 hours ago
applyHR Manager R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company - Breinigsville, PA, United States
RR Donnelley (Nasdaq:RRD) is a global provider of integrated communications. The company works collaboratively with more than 60,000 customers worldwide to develop custom communications solutions that reduce costs, drive top-line growth, enhance ROI and increase compliance. Drawing on a range of proprietary and commercially available digital and conventional technologies deployed across four continents, the company employs a suite of leading Internet based capabilities and other resources to provide premedia, printing, logistics and business process outsourcing services to clients in virtually every private and public sector.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- HR Manager - EHS
- Human Resources Director - Reading, PA
- Human Resources Manager HRM
- Assistant Store Manager - Human Resources/Merchandise
- Coordinator Provider Recruitment PSH HR Provider Recruit
View More Jobs in Breinigsville, PA:
- View More Jobs in Breinigsville, PA
- More HR Manager Jobs in Breinigsville, PA
- More HR Jobs in Breinigsville, PA
- More R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company Jobs in Breinigsville, PA
View More Jobs in Pennsylvania:
- View More Jobs in Pennsylvania
- More HR Manager Jobs in Pennsylvania
- More HR Jobs in Breinigsville, PA
- More R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company Jobs in Pennsylvania