HR Innovation InternLennar Corporation - Miami, FL
Summary of Position:
The Human Resources Intern will have the ability to interact with management in a fast paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient; a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, as well as attention to detail, are equally required. This person will use a high level of creativity and analytical skills to complete projects within the department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
● Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on project deadlines in a timely manner.
● Compile Human Resource Information System(HRIS) records and analyze reports from the database.
● Contribute to the design and creation of a dashboard for metrics.
● Support the design and creation of a web page.
● Research and contribute out of the box solutions.
● Assist the department in carrying out various Human Resources programs and procedures for all company employees.
● Participate in administrative staff meetings and attend other meetings and seminars.
● Appropriately process paperwork for New Hires/Terminations and notify appropriate parties of New Hires/Terminations.
● Perform other HR administrative duties and responsibilities.
Education and Experience Requirements:
● High school diploma required.
● Currently a senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, HR, or other.
● 1-2 years in the HR or IT field preferred.
● Requires strong Excel skills; VBA skills preferred.
● Requires experience with SharePoint.
● Experience with Visio, Adobe Creative Cloud, iMovie, and SQL/Query management preferred.
● Prior experience with an HRIS database preferred.
● Requires effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
● Must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of sustaining a department.
● Position requires reliable, consistent and punctual attendance.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the incumbent to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
8 days 22 hours ago
applyHR Innovation Intern Lennar Corporation - Miami, FL, United States
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and retirement homes in Communities that cater to almost any lifestyle – such as urban, golf course, Active Adult or suburban Communities.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Software Engineering Intern
- Program Support Trainee - Human Resources/HRIS
- SAP Engaging for Refugees - Internship (f/m): Management/ Ad...
- Human Resource Information Systems Spring Semester Intern
View More Jobs in Miami, FL:
- View More Jobs in Miami, FL
- More HR Innovation Intern Jobs in Miami, FL
- More IT Jobs in Miami, FL
- More Lennar Corporation Jobs in Miami, FL
View More Jobs in Florida:
- View More Jobs in Florida
- More HR Innovation Intern Jobs in Florida
- More IT Jobs in Miami, FL
- More Lennar Corporation Jobs in Florida