HR GeneralistThe Timken Company - Lebanon, NH
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
The primary role of the Organizational Advancement (OA) Analyst is to perform human resources generalist functions for the Timken Lebanon facility. The OA Analyst will support the OA business plan by handling associate relations & advocacy, workplace investigations, talent acquisition and hiring, compensation administration, talent/performance management, progressive discipline, and training for assigned teams. The OA Analyst will provide OA support to a segment of this 200 associate facility and functions with a high level of business acumen, customer orientation and confidentiality. Other responsibilities include participating in organizational/cultural/policy development initiatives, benefits/total rewards assistance, as well as participating in continuous improvement projects within the OA organization and in other departments.
1. POSITIVE ASSOCIATE RELATIONS - associate advocate and business partner, communicate frequently with associate groups through multiple channels, conduct workplace investigations identifying root cause. Manage and track associate relations issues and provide coaching, counseling, disciplinary process guidance. Assists in development and implementation of OA policies and procedures. Administers compensation program. Supports safety strategy.
2. TALENT ACQUISITION & DEVELOPMENT - Responsible for ensuring recruitment and onboarding of top talent into the organization and providing a positive candidate experience during internal and external recruiting efforts. Supports diversity strategy with actions. Conduct and schedule participates in the continuous improvement of recruitment process with OA team. Assists in organizational development. Support training strategy and develop and facilitate OA training topics on occasion.
3. TALENT MANAGEMENT PROCESS (TMP) - Participate in Timken's TMP and performance evaluation processes, provide guidance to managers and associates regarding the completion of goal-setting, competency development plans, performance documentation, and career/leadership development plans.
4. ASSOCIATE ENGAGEMENT - Participate in and lead initiatives to increase associate involvement such as associate teams, events, associate satisfaction surveys, and feedback/suggestion programs. Participate and lead community support & wellness initiatives.
5. OA SYSTEMS & PROCESSES - Employ Lean and continuous improvement concepts to recommend and implement enhancements to OA systems and processes, eliminating waste and adding value. Develop standard work. Utilize HR data & metrics to identify opportunities for improvement. Maintain current knowledge of employment law and HR best practices, sharing knowledge amongst team.
Strong communication skills (verbal & written) is required.
Customer service orientation is required.
Highly organized and process orientated is required.
Ability to multi-task is required.
Ability to operate with high amount of confidentiality and professionalism is required.
Analytical skills is required.
Ability to support non-exempt and exempt associates
Computer skills (Microsoft office & HRIS applications) is required.
Minimum of Associate's defree with 4-6 years of experience
Preferred Bachelor's with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience
General Physical Requirements:
Both Hands Required
Hearing of Conversation Level
Both Legs Required
Operates Powered Equipment
(i.e.: Production Machinery
Frequent typing, filing, sitting. Occassional standing and walking around the facility. Steel toe shoes and glasses are required on the shop floor.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
7 days 13 hours ago
applyHR Generalist The Timken Company - Lebanon, NH, United States
As a global industrial technology leader, we apply our deep knowledge of metallurgy, friction management and power transmission to improve the reliability and efficiency of machinery all around the world. We engineer, manufacture and market mechanical components and high-performance steel. Our bearings, engineered-steel bars and tubes -- as well as transmissions, gearboxes, chain and related products and services -- support diversified markets worldwide.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Materials Director
View More Jobs in Lebanon, NH:
- View More Jobs in Lebanon, NH
- More HR Generalist Jobs in Lebanon, NH
- More HR Jobs in Lebanon, NH
- More The Timken Company Jobs in Lebanon, NH
View More Jobs in New Hampshire:
- View More Jobs in New Hampshire
- More HR Generalist Jobs in New Hampshire
- More HR Jobs in Lebanon, NH
- More The Timken Company Jobs in New Hampshire