HR Director - LATAMEnergizer Holdings, Inc - Miami, FL
HR Director - LATAM
in Apply with LinkedIn
Requisition # NAM00565
Country United States
Position Type Exempt
This is Energizer:
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, were creating a game plan for the future - one that defines where and how well play, and what it takes to win.
Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, youll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
The position is a Human Resources Business Partner supporting the Sales, Finance, Controllership, Supply Chain, and Trade & Area Marketing colleagues located in Latin America. The HR Directors role has four equally important facets: strategic partnership, employee advocate, change agent, and administration expert.
The HR Director provides human resources leadership and guidance in the areas of employee relations, organizational change management, performance management, organizational effectiveness, recruitment, compensation and other talent-related issues. It also involves managing and supporting a series of enterprise-wide initiatives, championing talent development and other HR Transformation initiatives. This position will provide extensive interaction to the leaders of the Latin America functions.
- Building Relationships
- Change and Innovation
- Strategic Thinking
- Achieving Results
- Developing the Organization
- Provide HR leadership all aspects of business strategy to create structure, business processes, performance systems, solutions and metrics aimed at executing and achieving key business goals.
- Lead and develop a team of HR Business Partners who support the Latin America colleagues.
- Provide insight to help the specialist team align overall HR strategies with location- and function-specific requirements. Partner with Talent Management and Rewards to deliver against key objectives and initiatives that build capability.
- Build meaningful, value-added relationships, influence and coach leadership in effectively managing human capital.
- Partner within HR and the business to develop strategic solutions to recruitment, people development, and retention issues; including building bench strength and ensuring the right people are in the right jobs. This will include involvement in talent reviews, succession planning, calibration reviews and performance management.
- Serve as a change agent and consultant to line management in support of Energizers strategy and values.
- Ensure legal compliance and mitigate the Companys risk in HR matters.
- Promote organizational effectiveness through identification of organizational redundancies, establish clear processes and communication; provide organizational structure solutions based on changing business needs.
- The HRD will be expected to perform these and other duties in a very proactive, enthusiastic and responsible manner, constantly demonstrating the strategic business value that the HR function can deliver to key business leaders to solve real business problems. The HRD will also be expected to interface with senior level executives and work independently while still engaging with the broader HR team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS or BA In Human Resources, Business from an accredited university or another related field
- 7 years of functional Human Resources and business partnership experience in Latin America with a company of comparable size and/or complexity
- Experience coaching and developing a remote HR team
- Fluent English, Spanish
- Desired skills, experience and areas of expertise, include the development and day-to-day management of some of the following:
- Change management
- Performance management
- Organizational effectiveness and development
- Strong verbal and written communications skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills are critical, including the ability to prepare and deliver clear, concise presentations on complex subjects and concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent inter-personal skills: The successful candidate will have excellent inter-personal skills, be capable and confident working in a multi-culture, multi-business matrix environment. He or she must have the ability to build strong, trusting working relationships with key executives. Must have excellent collaboration and listening skills.
- Strong influencing skills: The individual will regularly be faced with a variety of differing opinions from line managers on the various aspects of human resource management. The successful candidate will need strong influencing skills and the ability/courage to work through a variety of differing viewpoints. Must have the judgment to know when to stand ones ground and when to compromise.
- Independent and self-motivated: This individual should be self-motivated and hard-working, able to function largely on his or her own with minimal day-to-day direction from the immediate supervisor.
- Decisive, analytical and curious: Strong decision-making skills and a natural intellectual curiosity will be important traits. Must be able to make quick decisions, sometimes based on limited information.
- Customer-focused: The individual must recognize that the purpose of the HR function is to deliver practical, effective tools and solutions that solve real-world business needs while helping to build a stronger, more effective business.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- MBA or Masters Degree
- Human Resource Certification
- Prior experience as a HR Business Partner
- Prior experience managing an HR team
- Portuguese language skills
Working Relationships & Environment:
- The HR Director reports to the Sr. HR Director, Americas who has responsibility for the Americas Commercial, Corporate and Integrated Supply Chain organizations. The Senior Director reports to the CHRO and both are located in St. Louis, MO Corporate headquarters.
- The majority of the colleagues this role supports are based across Latin America. This position will provide an opportunity over time to be involved with global projects/activity.
- The HR Director will have HR Business partner direct reports who are located within the markets.
- The HR Director will interface regularly with others in the HR function, particularly in the areas of talent development and compensation/benefits along with functional leaders.
- Collaborate across HRBP to ensure provide leaders proper support
- Located in Miami, FL.
- Travel Requirements (20-25%).
An Offer to Grow On:
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
21 days 14 hours ago
applyHR Director - LATAM Energizer Holdings, Inc - Miami, FL, United States
Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR) is a consumer goods company operating globally in the broad categories of household and personal care products. We currently offer solutions in portable power, lighting, wet shave and personal grooming, skin care, feminine care and infant care. We love our Energizer Bunny® and Mr. Energizer®. Who doesn’t? Their endless energy is adored by millions and they couldn’t be better representatives of our Energizer® brand. But Energizer Holdings is much more than batteries. In fact, we’re made up of 30 established consumer brands the world over, from Schick® and Wilkinson Sword® shaving systems to Banana Boat® sunscreens. So while you likely knew us first for batteries, we invite you to be like the Energizer Bunny® -- Keep Going® – and see how much larger Energizer Holdings really is.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Sr LATAM Talent Management Sp
- Director, Talent Development
Los Angeles, CA
- HR Manager, LATAM
- Sr LATAM Talent Management Sp
View More Jobs in Miami, FL:
- View More Jobs in Miami, FL
- More HR Director LATAM Jobs in Miami, FL
- More HR Jobs in Miami, FL
- More Energizer Holdings, Inc Jobs in Miami, FL
View More Jobs in Florida:
- View More Jobs in Florida
- More HR Director LATAM Jobs in Florida
- More HR Jobs in Miami, FL
- More Energizer Holdings, Inc Jobs in Florida