GroundskeeperSentry Insurance Groups - Stevens Point, WI
Groundskeeper - SentryWorld
We are hiring full-time (seasonal) Groundskeepers for the 2018 golf season at SentryWorld.
What Youll Do
As a Groundskeeper you will perform a variety of golf course maintenance duties including;
- Cut grass with walk behind greens mowers, tee mowers and push mowers, riding equipment and operating weedeaters, brush cutters and other hand tools
- Hand rake bunkers
- Change cups, fill divots and fix ball marks on greens
- Water plants, cultivate trees and plants, rake leaves, weeds flower beds, etc.
- Prepare planting areas for flowers, shrubs and trees
- Assist in the repair and maintenance of equipment
- Assist in the installation and repair of the irrigation system, hand-watering and pulling hoses
- Act as a ground aid for tree trimmers including removing, cutting up and loading limbs
- Excavate and backfill ditches and trenches with hand tools
- Maintain the condition and appearance of driveways, sidewalks and parking facilities
- Clean gutters, catch basins, drainage and culverts
- Collect and empty litter cans
- May clean and perform routine maintenance in buildings
- Adhere to and operates within safety policies and practices and attends requisite safety training.
- Understand and implement SentryWorld Service Standards with Associates and customers
What it Takes
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to be on time and work early mornings and late afternoons depending on the weather
- Ability to use routine hand and power tools, back pack blowers, push spreaders, push and pull brooms
- Exercise common courtesy, and understand and follow instructions
- Valid Wisconsin drivers license if driving a company vehicle.
- Working Conditions and Physical Demands: Occasional exposure to loud noise level. Working near moving equipment. Chemical applications are made on the property throughout the growing season. Work in inclement weather at times (cold weather and hot and humid conditions). Lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to stand, walk briskly, reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
What Youll Receive
We offer an outstanding array of benefits for our associates, including:
- Starting pay at $12.00 per hour
- Access to our fitness center
- Employee discounted meals
- Quarterly bonus up to 4% based on performance
How Youll Apply
Sentry Insurance has an online employment application. In order to complete it, you need to apply for a specific position. We ask that you apply for one position at a time with us; so if you are interested in several positions, please determine the position in which you are most interested and apply for that position first. If you are not selected for your first choice, we invite you to apply for the next job in which you are interested.
If this is the first time you have applied for a position at Sentry, you will be asked to register. Returning applicants will only need to provide their email address and password.
Who Youll Want to Contact
Hannah Krueger at 715/346-6281
Sentry Insurance is one of the largest and strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States, holding an A (superior) rating from A.M. Best. The company and its subsidiaries sell property and casualty insurance, life insurance, annuities and retirement programs for business and individuals throughout the country. Headquartered in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, Sentry employs more than 4,000 associates in 41 states. A complete list of underwriting companies can be found at **************.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Groundskeeper - SentryWorld
Stevens Point, WI
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
10 days 16 hours ago
applyGroundskeeper Sentry Insurance Groups - Stevens Point, WI, United States
Sentry Insurance was founded in 1904 by members of the Wisconsin Retail Hardware Association to provide quality insurance for its members. Throughout our more than 100-year history, we’ve protected businesses, families and individuals with Strength, Protection and Vigilance. Sentry provides the coverage our policyholders need, and the service they expect. Our experienced teams of professionals are specially trained in the following ares: Auto Dealerships, Automotive Services, Distributors and Retailers, Electronic Component Manufacturing, Equipment Dealerships, Farm Equipment Manufactures Assoc., Food Processing, Metalworking, Motorsports Dealerships, National Accounts, Plastics and Rubber Goods, Printing, RV and Boat Dealerships, Transportation, Truck and Trailer Dealerships, State Workers’ Comp. Programs, Employee Benefits, Business Life Insurance, Life and Annuity and Motorcycle Insurance. More than 1.1 million policyholders put their trust in Sentry.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Groundskeeper - SentryWorld
Stevens Point, WI
View More Jobs in Stevens Point, WI:
- View More Jobs in Stevens Point, WI
- More Groundskeeper Jobs in Stevens Point, WI
- More Sentry Insurance Groups Jobs in Stevens Point, WI
View More Jobs in Wisconsin:
- View More Jobs in Wisconsin
- More Groundskeeper Jobs in Wisconsin
- More Sentry Insurance Groups Jobs in Wisconsin