Graphic DesignerComcast - Englewood, CO
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Comcast Spotlight is seeking a Graphic Designer to our marketing department. Responsible for thinking creatively to produce new ideas and innovative high quality graphic designs using a wide range of media products and tools. Produces visual solutions using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness. Ensures workflow efficiency and works with moderate guidance in functional area. This role involves close collaboration with internal colleagues, strong project management skills, and requires creativity, motivation, initiative, flexibility, discipline and a strong work ethic to be successful. The ideal candidate should be able to work efficiently in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensures a full understanding of the Sales Marketing creative objectives and needs of internal and external stakeholders.
• Create and execute designs for company marketing materials for both print and digital needs (website, event and sales collateral, merchandising, flyers, customer handouts, banners and other materials as needed).
• Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy following design principles of layout arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Create work that reflects a consistent visual style in accordance with Comcast Spotlight's brand identity.
• Alter and edit graphic elements and designs provided by various stake-holders; converting those graphic elements into correct formats for use in print and digital collateral.
• Design Responsive HTML emails and landing pages.
• Work collaboratively with other members of Comcast Spotlight's marketing department and other department's stake-holders sales marketing, demand generation, sports and others as needed.
• Manage and provide tracking of the graphic design production process for various project deliverables from design through delivery.
• Managing various special requests related to graphic design services on an as assigned/as needed basis.
• Portfolio of previous design work.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience in Design, Graphic Design or Advertising.
• Proficient in PowerPoint and Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver (HTML 5) Adobe Acrobat DC).
• Minimum 3-4 years' graphic design experience.
• 2 years of experience developing HTML emails and/or landing pages.
• Ability to independently manage multiple projects and meet milestone deadlines within complex production schedules.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, In-Design and Photoshop).
• Must successfully pass an extensive background check.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Flexibility to shift priorities quickly within a fast-paced work environment under limited supervision.
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
• Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• A good sense for copy writing and editing skills.
• Has experience with and a good understanding of user experience design.
• Ability to create and present mockups to developers and leadership.
• Video editing software, motion graphics software experience a plus.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
9 days 17 hours ago
applyGraphic Designer Comcast - Englewood, CO, United States
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Designer 2, Design
- Director, Design
- Design Director, Graphic Design, Hunter Douglas
- Graphic Designer (early career)
- Manager, UX Design - Media
Greenwood Village, CO
View More Jobs in Englewood, CO:
- View More Jobs in Englewood, CO
- More Graphic Designer Jobs in Englewood, CO
- More Comcast Jobs in Englewood, CO