Graphic DesignerComcast - Englewood, CO
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for thinking creatively to produce new ideas and innovative high quality graphic designs using a wide range of media products and tools. Produces visual solutions using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness. Ensures workflow efficiency and works with moderate guidance in functional area.
- Ensures a full understanding of the Sales Marketing creative objectives and needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates in the development of design concepts to meet the defined needs of assigned client group(s) within specifications determined by Sales Marketing management.
- Develops and executes design, artwork and layout solutions for specified programs and projects.
- Executes projects with a strong creative aesthetic and attention to detail.
- Ensures compliance to Comcast Spotlight brand standards.
- Takes creative direction, editing requests and revisions.
- Demonstrates proficiency in and working knowledge of relevant professional concepts and related processes.
- Collaborates on new and innovative projects and initiatives.
- Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
- Associates Degree or Equivalent.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver (HTML 5) Adobe Acrobat DC).
- Video editing software, motion graphics software experience a plus.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
3 days 17 hours ago
applyGraphic Designer Comcast - Englewood, CO, United States
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Graphic Designer
- Freelance Graphic Designer - Annual Report with offsite flex...
- Engineering Technician - AutoCAD/MicroStation
Highlands Ranch, CO
- eLearning Instructional Design Contractor
- Graphic Designer
View More Jobs in Englewood, CO:
- View More Jobs in Englewood, CO
- More Graphic Designer Jobs in Englewood, CO
- More Comcast Jobs in Englewood, CO