Global Marketing ManagerDanaher Corporation. - Indianapolis, IN
Global Marketing Manager
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or at www.beckmancoulter.com.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Key responsibilities * Lead the development of the global integrated marketing plan for Particle Characterization and Counting. * Maintain a working knowledge and be able to execute tactics through traditional and digital channels including; web, email, social, trade show, telemarketing, webinar, and publications.
* Adapt content to different target customer personas and segments. * Partner effectively with key stakeholders in sales, Q&RA, digital marketing, product management, and development. * Articulate technical content into customer messaging and convey creative direction. * Develop persuasive value propositions and promotional messaging. * Drive demand generation campaigns to engage customers and convert to revenue.
* Key performance metrics * Lead generation * Lead quality * Sales funnel from marketing * Booking from marketing leads * Customer engagement with marketing tactics * Cost per marketing lead
* Proven experience with copy writing, messaging, segmentation * Working knowledge of digital tactics/platforms such as email, PPC, SEO, and Marketing Automation. * Proven experience and expertise in developing global integrated marketing campaigns and execution through tactics including; web, email, social, trade show * Experience developing and managing events including; tradeshows, webinars, and user group meetings.
* Proven success at marketing high value, solution based platforms (hardware, consumables, software, service, support). * B to B environment with multiple customer level decision makers, gatekeepers, and influencers. * Demand generation expertise.
* An ability to effectively manage creative resources. Including: Translating business objectives into strategy briefs and then leading agency work to deliver on the brief, including the evaluation of work at each stage of development. * Metric and performance driven * Team player * Desire to be part of a growing organization with a focus on collaboration * Comfort in a multi-national & time-zone work environment * Results orientation with a bias for action * Comfortable in a large organization with a matrix structure * Service orientation towards internal stakeholders and customers * High energy with a passion for continuous improvement * Creative and enthusiastic * Ability to influence without authority * 5 years of experience with marketing automation and email campaign management * 3 years B2B digital marketing, messaging, content development, customer journey * 3 years Database management and marketing * Experience in A/B and multivariate testing * Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS * Bachelor’s Degree Required * Regulated industry experience prefered
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Beckman Coulter - Life Sciences
North America-North America-United States-IN-Indianapolis
Danaher Corporation Jobs
8 days 18 hours ago
applyGlobal Marketing Manager Danaher Corporation. - Indianapolis, IN, United States
Microscopes that let researchers see life at 100 nanometers in three dimensions. Dental diagnostics that spot decay as it forms, enabling painless, noninvasive treatments. Disinfection technologies that help ensure safe drinking water at the rate of billions of gallons of water a day. Transaction systems that bring new levels of speed and security to consumers. Network analyzers that link seamlessly with sophisticated software to maximize uptime. Danaher products span some of the most demanding applications in the world, creating new possibilities not only for those who use them, but for millions more who never give them a moment’s thought. In every case, they’re delivering benefits that matter to markets that are eager for innovation. And we are doing it through a customer-centric approach that unites our businesses and has made them global leaders.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Global Marketing Manager
- Multi-Channel Marketing Campaign Operations Manager
- Multi-Channel Manager- External Partner Channels
- Account Manager - Moat
- Segment Specialist - Vendor Neutral Archive
View More Jobs in Indianapolis, IN:
- View More Jobs in Indianapolis, IN
- More Global Marketing Manager Jobs in Indianapolis, IN
- More Marketing Jobs in Indianapolis, IN
- More Danaher Corporation. Jobs in Indianapolis, IN
View More Jobs in Indiana:
- View More Jobs in Indiana
- More Global Marketing Manager Jobs in Indiana
- More Marketing Jobs in Indianapolis, IN
- More Danaher Corporation. Jobs in Indiana