Geography Marketing Manager - Central MarketPwC - China - Chicago, IL
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready - to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
PwC's Marketing and Sales function is a client-focused, high-performing team, which is strategically aligned to the Firm's priorities and passionately focused on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth for the Firm.
Marketing's job is to deeply understand our customer's needs and wants, and to turn those insights into plans and actions that generate high margin demand and elevate our brand. We act as an enabling function to help the client serving professionals accomplish their strategies and meet their targets. We deliver this result through creative and innovation application of deep marketing expertise, data analytics, strong program management, media, and branding knowledge.
Geographic Marketing focuses on the marketing for a specific geographic area. The Geography marketing team advises market leadership on strategic business issues that impact the client base in a specific market to penetrate top priority accounts and targets. Then team partners across all functions (Sector, Line of Service, Brand and Shared Services) at the market level to build and deepen client relationships, enhance the firm's brand and visibility, strengthen alumni relations, corporate responsibility, hospitality, promote and sell PwC capabilities and services.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field (e.g., Communications, Public Relations, Advertising).
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in managing efforts in marketing trends, industry-leading practices, and digital marketing techniques, emphasizing the following areas:
- Leading and implementing marketing tactics across several functional areas of the marketing mix including: advertising, alumni relations, analyst relations, brand, communications, corporate responsibility, digital and social marketing, events, hospitality, public relations, thought leadership and sales tools, to support marketing strategy;
- Managing a data-driven, integrated marketing strategy delivering results against strategic priorities that contribute to pipeline and revenue generation, developing relationships and increasing brand equity;
- Understanding client needs, marketing dynamics and competitive strategies using competitive and market research to align a go-to-market approach,and develop messaging with marketing strategies; and,
- Utilizing and applying knowledge of the Marketing and Sales function including Sales, Marketing, Brand, and Thought Leadership.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Designing, planning, and executing leading edge integrated marketing programs and leveraging the latest marketing technologies to create a greater client experience and provide measurable results;
- Executing marketing strategies and plans that deliver positive results in brand awareness and revenue growth;
- Strategic thinking with a willingness to tactically execute;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships at all levels - leadership, peers, subject matter experts, other teams and resources;
- Managing and coaching resources, as appropriate, including providing written and verbal feedback;
- Demonstrating agility in navigating a large organization; strong collaboration skills and adept at overcoming internal barriers and resource constraints to produce successful program(s);
- Quickly grasping the firmâ€™s capabilities and offerings and incorporating messaging into marketing programs;
- Writing and communicating effectively, specializing in translating complex concepts into easy to understand and compelling messages;
- Utilizing and applying marketing automation knowledge and client relationship management (CRM) tools to measure the ability to track results of integrated marketing programs and translate information into strategic insights/recommendations;
- Evaluating potential marketing activities, alignment to marketing strategy, targets and business development opportunities; and,
- Leveraging proven abilities in project management, as well as manage multiple and complex priorities.
6 days 21 hours ago
applyGeography Marketing Manager - Central Market PwC - China - Chicago, IL, United States
Providing organisations with the advice they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Marketing Manager Timberland, Benelux & Scandinavia
- Communications, Public Relations Manager
San Diego, CA
- Luxury Specialist Retail
View More Jobs in Chicago, IL:
- View More Jobs in Chicago, IL
- More Geography Marketing Manager Central Market Jobs in Chicago, IL
- More Marketing Jobs in Chicago, IL
- More PwC - China Jobs in Chicago, IL
View More Jobs in Illinois:
- View More Jobs in Illinois
- More Geography Marketing Manager Central Market Jobs in Illinois
- More Marketing Jobs in Chicago, IL
- More PwC - China Jobs in Illinois