Furniture & MAC Specialist, Corporate Real EstateT-Mobile USA, Inc.,(metropcs) - Bellevue, WA
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc.
(NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation.
The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value.
Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro PCS.
For more information, please visit (please use the apply button below)'re seeking an experienced, self-motivated, organized, and customer-focused Furniture & MAC (Move Add Change) Specialist to join our team.
You'll coordinate and manage furniture and move projects for our corporate and field offices, nationwide.
Additional responsibilities will include developing furniture plans in CAD, ordering furniture, and managing ergo requests.
If this sounds like you, we are interested in talking with you about this role!* Minimum 3-years of experience in a furniture / MAC specialist role * Experience reviewing furniture plans and furniture quotes.
• Experience creating PO requests for furniture and related equipment* Experience allocating costs to Capex and Opex codes* Large furniture project management experience (400 workstations).
• Large group move management experience, including furniture, box moves, power, data, IT, recycling, help desk, move communications, etc.
(400 workstations and more than two move locations)* Proficient in Auto CAD to update furniture plans * Proficient in interior design and furniture specification to propose furniture solutions* Experience conducting furniture space audits.
• Experienced developing pre-populated MAC spreadsheets using IWMS.
• Demonstrated high degree of customer focus and tact.
• Organization skills: Proven ability to manage multiple high priority items concurrently, and to maintain detailed project records.
• Willingness to flex schedule to oversee move activities-involves some weekend or evening work.
• Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook, and Auto CAD,.Education Minimum Required Degree in interior design or similar design degree.
(In lieu of design degree, minimum 3 years experience in a designer role providing planning and designing corporate office space.
)* Manages small to medium sized furniture projects, up to 400 workstations / 60,0 SF.
• Reviews furniture plans and furniture quotes from vendors for large projects managed by others.
• Creates POs for furniture and related equipment* Plans, coordinates, and manages group moves of up to 600 people.
• Develops custom furniture plans for executive spaces and specialty spaces.
• Conducts furniture audits and develops follow on reports.
• Designs furniture layouts in CAD and orders, oversees installation for private offices and specialty spaces.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.T-Mobile USA, Inc.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated.
Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
10 days 8 hours ago
applyFurniture & MAC Specialist, Corporate Real Estate T-Mobile USA, Inc.,(metropcs) - Bellevue, WA, United States
We announced that MetroPCS and T-Mobile have officially joined forces. We believe things are only going to get better for you as we aim to provide you with more phone choices, more value and more coverage and resources now that we have combined MetroPCS and T-Mobile.
View More Jobs in Bellevue, WA:
- View More Jobs in Bellevue, WA
- More Furniture MAC Specialist Corporate Real Estate Jobs in Bellevue, WA
- More Architecture Jobs in Bellevue, WA
- More T-Mobile USA, Inc.,(metropcs) Jobs in Bellevue, WA
View More Jobs in Washington:
- View More Jobs in Washington
- More Furniture MAC Specialist Corporate Real Estate Jobs in Washington
- More Architecture Jobs in Bellevue, WA
- More T-Mobile USA, Inc.,(metropcs) Jobs in Washington