Front Office Administrator, Part Time - Portland, OregonOregon Dental Service - Portland, OR
Let’s do great things, together
At Moda Health Services, LLC, we’re passionate about helping you on your journey to be better. For 60 years, we’ve been helping our members with innovative, evidence-based health plans, diverse networks, member programs and superb customer service.
We are currently seeking a part time front office administrator to assist the patient appointment scheduling and insurance billing functions for our partner Dental Clinic located in Portland, Oregon. The front office administrator will contribute to the clerical business success through effective patient customer service and communication, interpersonal communications, accurate patient scheduling, insurance billing research, records entry and total patient satisfaction.
**Dental Office experience is required.
1. Greet and welcome patients and visitors to the practice.
2. Answer incoming office calls and make outbound patient phone calls.
3. Schedule patient appointments efficiently and effectively.
4. Explain office policy to patients including late cancel and no show policy.
5. Update dental insurance information on all patients.
6. Review delinquent patient accounts, and prepare appropriate correspondence to insurance companies.
7. Focus on patient recare/recall system.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Constant sitting and standing, and extensive keyboard work. Hours are based on dental clinic hours. The work schedule is Monday and Wednesday each week, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. 1- 2 years dental office experience preferred
3. Knowledge of dental terminology, procedures and dental insurance
4. Typing ability of 40 wpm net
5. Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, dental software experience helpful
6. Strong organizational and detail orientation skills
7. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
8. Ability to work well with frequent interruptions and shifting priorities
9. Participate effectively as a team player
10. Ability to come into work on time and on a daily basis
11. Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image.
Option 1: Login and Apply
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Create Profile and Apply to Position
© Health Services Group
Health plans in Oregon, Washington and Alaska provided by Moda Health Plan, Inc. Dental plans in Oregon provided by Oregon Dental Service. Dental plans in Alaska provided by Oregon Dental Service dba Delta Dental of Alaska.
12 days 18 hours ago
Oregon Dental Service
applyFront Office Administrator, Part Time - Portland, Oregon Oregon Dental Service - Portland, OR, United States
At Moda Health, we’re passionate about helping you on your journey to be better. We know that dealing with health concerns can be tough – and that it is a juggling act to fit in healthy choices every day. That’s what we’re here for. We’ll be your guide, your supporter, your fan club and your partner ready to help you every step of the way.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Event Specialist Part Time Sales
- Digital Technology Intern
- Front Office Administrator, Part Time - Portland, Oregon
- Medical Front Office Administrator
View More Jobs in Portland, OR:
- View More Jobs in Portland, OR
- More Front Office Administrator Part Time Portland Oregon Jobs in Portland, OR
- More Oregon Dental Service Jobs in Portland, OR
View More Jobs in Oregon:
- View More Jobs in Oregon
- More Front Office Administrator Part Time Portland Oregon Jobs in Oregon
- More Oregon Dental Service Jobs in Oregon