Fraud Analyst--Miramar, FL - Miami, FLCACI International Inc - Miami, FL
Fraud Analyst--Miramar, FL
Miami, FL US
Finance and Accounting
Must be Obtainable
Health Care Fraud
Works with civil and criminal healthcare fraud investigations at the direction of the U.S. Attorney's Office providing litigation support for the US Attorney and Federal law enforcement agent
Drafts requests to obtain electronic claims data from Project Integrity Contractor
fiscal intermediaries and carriers.
Utilizes experience in complex Health Care Fraud data analysi
, Medicare and Medicaid billin
, compliance rules and regulations, and litigation support to drill down potentially millions of records of electronic claims in to detect fraud patterns that further investigation
Load, update and maintain databases. Perform information analysis and database design. Set up and implement databases. Extract and convert data and data files. Analyze and reports from a wide variety of data and formats received as a result of production from government and non-government sources. Perform searches and produce reports. Maintain databases
Communicates the results of the data analysis to the investigative team in a comprehensible presentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direction of a Fraud Examiner, assists in obtaining documents and other information related to cases. Performs research to locate potential witnesses. Conducts in-house, telephone and database research; manages case file. Reports to Fraud Examiner on progress. Assists in the preparation of interim and final reports and recommendations.
Experience in document analysis, particularly in relation to fraud cases. Two years experience in performing on-line database research and telephone research. Working knowledge of various public repositories of information. Familiarity with specific subject matter helpful - Medicare and Medicaid claims, student loan programs, DoD contracting, etc. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Undergraduate degree preferred; familiarity with automated litigation support helpful.
This field will auto-fill based on Job Profile.
Please add any additional information needed for the job description
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
10 days 2 hours ago
applyFraud Analyst--Miramar, FL - Miami, FL CACI International Inc - Miami, FL, United States
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap 600 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for over 15,800 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide. Visit www.caci.com.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Fraud Analyst--Miramar, FL
View More Jobs in Miami, FL:
- View More Jobs in Miami, FL
- More Fraud Analyst Miramar FL Miami FL Jobs in Miami, FL
- More Law Enforcement Jobs in Miami, FL
- More CACI International Inc Jobs in Miami, FL
View More Jobs in Florida:
- View More Jobs in Florida
- More Fraud Analyst Miramar FL Miami FL Jobs in Florida
- More Law Enforcement Jobs in Miami, FL
- More CACI International Inc Jobs in Florida