Forms Team ManagerKemper Corporation. - Chicago, IL
The Forms Team Manager will be responsible for the analysis, development, filing and implementation of personal lines forms to support company product offerings. This position will be located in the Chicago, IL, Jacksonville, FL or Dallas, TX office.
• Selects, trains and develops an effective and efficient staff that provides quality, timely, accurate and cost-effective service.
• Establishes and communicates function vision, strategies, and tactics.
• Utilizes LEAN methodologies, and implements changes in procedures, structure and personnel to secure optimal results.
• Manages and prioritizes work within the team, and ensures that projects meet the business needs of the organization.
• Leads collaboration across business areas, including State Management, Line of Business, Underwriting, Claims, Compliance and Legal to develop or
revise product language for Personal Lines product offerings.
• Leads team to prepare and submit form filings to state Departments of Insurance to meet the state filing requirements and ensure timely approval. Contact with State Insurance Department personnel to negotiate approval of form filings as necessary.
• Leads team to analyze competitive coverage information.
• Leads team to collaborate with IT to create forms business requirements and management of project implementation from concept ideation through programming and implementation.
• Leads team to participate in internal audits and market conduct exam activity relating to forms review.
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills including grammatical usage, persuasive copy, and style
• Demonstrable ability to analyze data and develop strategic recommendations
• Self-motivated, ability to work independently and to preserve and protect proprietary and confidential information
• Strong organization skills: both time and task skills are required
• Intermediate project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, often under tight deadlines
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all levels within the organization and state insurance departments
• Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in related work experience
• 5+ years of Personal Lines experience in state management, forms/compliance management or the equivalent, demonstrating a thorough knowledge of Personal Lines forms
• Requires 5 or more years of experience with government regulation requirements and legislative and regulatory decision-making process
• Proficient computer skills: Word, Adobe, Excel
• CPCU preferred
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
• Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
• Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
• Learn and Grow with our Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
• Contribute to your community through United Way and volunteer programs.
• Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
• Protect what you love with discounts on home and auto insurance products.
• Get employee discounts for shopping, dining and travel through Kemper Perks.
Kemper at a glance
With $8 billion in assets, Kemper is one of the nation's leading insurers. The Kemper family of companies specializes in home, auto, life, health and valuables insurance products for individuals, families and businesses.
Kemper’s underwriting companies* are rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, the leading insurance industry rating authority. Kemper services six million policies and ranks among the top 25 personal lines property and casualty writers and the 2016 Ward’s 50 Top Performers list of life insurance companies.
*Alliance United Insurance Company is not rated.
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice. An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
+MO +CB -LJ +GD -IN -MSJ –PT -GIJ
9 days 3 hours ago
applyForms Team Manager Kemper Corporation. - Chicago, IL, United States
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide an array of products to the individual and small business market. Kemper Personal and Commercial Lines sells Auto, Home and Package Plus policies through independent agencies. Kemper Specialty California sells personal Auto insurance in the state of California through independent agents and brokers to customers who may have had difficulties obtaining or maintaining insurance in the past. Kemper Direct sells Auto and Home by phone and online. Kemper also offers Life and Health Insurance through Kemper Home Service Companies and Reserve National.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Service Technician (Sign On Bonus) - Matteson, IL
- Sales and Operations Management Trainee
Chicago Ridge, IL
- Clinical Case Manager
- Case Manager I- Foster Care
- Regional Sales Vice President - West Coast
View More Jobs in Chicago, IL:
- View More Jobs in Chicago, IL
- More Forms Team Manager Jobs in Chicago, IL
- More Kemper Corporation. Jobs in Chicago, IL
View More Jobs in Illinois:
- View More Jobs in Illinois
- More Forms Team Manager Jobs in Illinois
- More Kemper Corporation. Jobs in Illinois