Foreclosure - Associate Attorney - REMOTE (Covering Central and Northwestern IL Counties)McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, LLC. - Peoria, IL
McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce is looking for an attorney living in central or northwestern Illinois to cover court appearances for foreclosure, eviction, bankruptcy and other related matters. Specifically in the counties within central or northwestern Illinois.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to read loan documents in detail to identify loan documents missing and issues.
- Ability to communicate with client in a professional yet personal manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to turn around work in a fast, error free manner.
- Ability to review title examination, pleadings, closing residential documents, and foreclosure documents.
- Motivated self starter, ability to multi-task, detail-oriented, flexible and personable.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Write, review, and edit reports, opinions, correspondence, articles, and other documents.
- Ability to prepare for and appear in court for foreclosure, eviction, bankruptcy and other related matters in the Central and Northwestern Illinois counties.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed.
This job does not require the exercise of supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws. Ability to analyze case law and provide recommendations. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Bachelor's Degree and Juris Doctor from an accredited law school
- Admission to the Illinois Bar.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- 0-2 years of related experience in the Foreclosure area.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Overall good attitude and willingness to adapt to change
- Must possess good organizational skills
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Detailed analytic experience and organizational skills required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, which includes a salary commensurate with your experience and accomplishments. If you possess the requisite qualifications and are seeking the challenge of working in a growing firm, please submit your resume in confidence.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
**Because of the high volume of calls received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration.***
If you are interested in this position, please email your PDF or Word doc resume.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
23 days 23 hours ago
McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, LLC.
Please review all application instructions before applying.
McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, LLC has historically represented over 350 financial institutions nationwide. With its finger to the pulse of the financial services industry, the firm works with legislators on both the state and federal level to assure quality legislation, particularly for it's mortgage servicing clients. The firm’s unique ability to meet the specific needs of clientele, combined with industry perspective, experience, team approach, and personalized attention, assures clients cost effective and comprehensive legal counsel. The firm is on the approved list of counsel utilized by FDIC/RTC and has achieved an "AV" rating, Martindale-Hubbell's highest rating and currently maintains memberships in the USFN, Residential and Commercial/Multi Family Divisions, the ALFN, the Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia and the Mortgage Bankers Association of America.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Peoria, IL:
- View More Jobs in Peoria, IL
- More Foreclosure Associate Attorney REMOTE (Covering Central and Northwestern IL Counties) Jobs in Peoria, IL
- More Legal Jobs in Peoria, IL
- More McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, LLC. Jobs in Peoria, IL
View More Jobs in Illinois:
- View More Jobs in Illinois
- More Foreclosure Associate Attorney REMOTE (Covering Central and Northwestern IL Counties) Jobs in Illinois
- More Legal Jobs in Peoria, IL
- More McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, LLC. Jobs in Illinois