Fire Sprinkler DesignerJohnson Controls, Inc. - Oklahoma City, OK
Fire Sprinkler Designer
What you will do
- Follow job site safety and protocol
- Read and interpret construction documents including drawings, specifications, and contracts.
- Interpret and apply applicable NFPA standards.
- Design and layout sprinkler systems.
- Coordinate sprinkler system piping with structural, architectural, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical building components and/or systems.
- Perform hydraulic calculations.
- Perform field checks of completed system designs.
- Communicate with AHJs, contractors, and other trades.
- Work closely with the district contracting team.
- Coordinate deliveries of system materials to the job site to meet the optimum POJ date.
What we look for
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Must have 3-5 years of experience with fire sprinkler design
- High school diploma
- NICET Certification
- Experience with HydraCalc, AutoSprink, SprinkCAD
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit *****************************************
Johnson Controls is a global multi-industrial company with core businesses in the automotive, building and energy storage industries. Our 170,000 employees create quality products and services to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, energy storage and interior systems for automobiles. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful.Johnson Controls, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance or accommodation during the application process please call ************ and press option #0 or email **********************.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
25 days 9 hours ago
applyFire Sprinkler Designer Johnson Controls, Inc. - Oklahoma City, OK, United States
Johnson Controls, Inc. is engaged in building efficiency, automotive experience, and power solutions businesses worldwide. Its Building Efficiency segment designs, produces, markets, and installs integrated heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems, as well as building management systems, controls, and security and mechanical equipment. This segment also provides technical services, energy management consulting, and operations of real estate portfolios for the non-residential buildings market. In addition, this segment offers residential air conditioning and heating systems, and industrial refrigeration products. The companys Automotive Experience segment designs and manufactures interior products and systems for passenger cars and light trucks, including vans, pick-up trucks, and sport/crossover utility vehicles serving original equipment manufacturers. This segment offers seating systems and components; cockpit systems consisting of instrument panels and clusters, information displays, and body controllers; overhead systems, such as headliners and electronic convenience features; floor consoles; and door systems. The companys Power Solutions segment produces lead-acid automotive batteries, as well as offers absorbent glass mat and lithium-ion battery technologies for hybrid and electric vehicles. It serves automotive original equipment manufacturers and the general vehicle battery aftermarket. The company was formerly known as Johnson Electric Service Company and changed its name to Johnson Controls, Inc. in 1974. Johnson Controls, Inc. was founded in 1885 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Fire Sprinkler Designer / Project Manager - Continental Fire...
- Fire Sprinkler Designer
- Fire Sprinkler Project Engineer
- Fire Sprinkler Designer Portland
- Fire Sprinkler Design Trainee
View More Jobs in Oklahoma City, OK:
- View More Jobs in Oklahoma City, OK
- More Fire Sprinkler Designer Jobs in Oklahoma City, OK
- More Engineering Jobs in Oklahoma City, OK
- More Johnson Controls, Inc. Jobs in Oklahoma City, OK
View More Jobs in Oklahoma:
- View More Jobs in Oklahoma
- More Fire Sprinkler Designer Jobs in Oklahoma
- More Engineering Jobs in Oklahoma City, OK
- More Johnson Controls, Inc. Jobs in Oklahoma