Finishing OperatorBriggs & Stratton - Holdrege, NE
Applies paint manually according to set procedures to ensure components are being finished to engineered specifications
1. Adjusts manual spray gun settings to set procedures as required to produce expected results.
2. Cleans and prepares powder booth color change according to set procedures.
3. Cleans and maintains hand-held spray guns to include internal parts and hoses according to set procedures.
4. Keeps power application room and equipment clean and orderly in appearance.
5. Visually inspects quality of parts before and after finishing process
6. Performs other duties as assigned
Job Skills Requirements
? Basic reading skills
? Ability to work in a spray booth
? Fluent in English and primary language used in area of responsibility and/or location Educational Requirements
? High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
? Previous painting experience preferred
Physical & Environmental Requirements
? Some physical demand; often lifting/moving average weight (25-50 lbs/11-27 kgs) material, may be required to lift up to 70lbs.
? Generally good working conditions.
? Ability to stand and/or walk constantly over a full work shift (8-12 hours)
? Ability to perform occasional to frequent pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling, twisting, crawling and/or reaching over a full work shift (8-12 hours)
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is the world’s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Its wholly owned subsidiaries include North America’s number one marketer of pressure washers, and it is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of power generation, lawn and garden, turf care and job site products through its Briggs & Stratton
, Snapper Pro
, Allmand™, Billy Goat
brands. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on six continents.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. Briggs & Stratton also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for protected veterans.
applyFinishing Operator Briggs & Stratton - Holdrege, NE, United States
Our History Although today we are known for our reliable engines and outdoor power equipment, we have a rich history. For over 101-years, Briggs & Stratton has cultivated a legacy of innovation that will last for years to come. Products as diverse as electric refrigerators, battery eliminators, and coin-operated paper towel dispensing machines mark the Company’s dedication to finding ways to add value to the business.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Packager -B - Shift R-24740-- Holdrege
View More Jobs in Holdrege, NE:
- View More Jobs in Holdrege, NE
- More Finishing Operator Jobs in Holdrege, NE
- More Briggs & Stratton Jobs in Holdrege, NE
View More Jobs in Nebraska:
- View More Jobs in Nebraska
- More Finishing Operator Jobs in Nebraska
- More Briggs & Stratton Jobs in Nebraska