Financial AnalystAnixter Inc - Orlando, FL
At Anixter, we give you an opportunity for a career and a great work environment. We are a friendly, employee focused organization that prides itself on customer service, flawless execution and a hard days work. If you are looking for a great work environment, great benefits and an opportunity to grow your career, please read on!
*This position is suporting the Utility Power Solutions
UPS) business, located at our Old Winter Garden branch in Orlando.
Partner with the UPS Sales and Operations Teams to deliver consistent, accurate and timely financial reporting. Develop thoughtful financial models, forecasts and budgets. Ability to identify and communicate business risks and opportunities.
* Provides decision support to UPS Sales and Operations Teams by developing daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
* Utilize multiple sources to gather and consolidate data and create accurate and timely reporting.
* Develop financial models for management to evaluate potential investments in new locations, customers, and or product/service offerings.
* Assist in completing business unit monthly estimate, quarterly forecast and annual budget.
* Research variances from budget / forecast to actual results by location and segment.
* Complete margin analysis and assist field to understand financial results.
* Compile regular reporting for senior leadership team.
* Participate on process improvement projects; Documents processes, policies and procedures for use by others.
* Analyzes, reports, and makes comparisons to industry/company benchmarks. Determines trends and prepares cost analyses.
* Prepares spreadsheets and reports for data analysis. Ability to utilize a variety of tools; charts, graphs, mailing lists, maps and others to complete adhoc reporting requests.
* Provides recommendations based on findings and analysis. Provides input on policies and procedures.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
We are looking for candidates with:
* 3-5 years of financial analysis and financial management systems experience.
* Strong understanding and application of financial and economic principles, concepts, practices, and standards as well as knowledge of industry practices.
* Experience with data analysis in large distribution businesses.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field is preferred.
* Experience in acquiring data within large multi-system enterprise environments.
About Anixter – Who We Are
We enable the connected world. From securer facilities and communities, to more efficient networks and industrial environments, we deliver the infrastructure solutions—and intelligence—that sustain our customers businesses. Through our superior product offerings, unmatched global distribution network, expert supply chain management and technical know-how, we drive efficiency and effectiveness to benefit our customer’s bottom line.
Anixter International is a leading global distributor of Network & Security Solutions, Electrical & Electronic Solutions and Utility Power Solutions. We help build, connect, protect and power valuable assets and critical infrastructures. From enterprise networks to industrial MRO supply to video surveillance applications to electric power distribution, we offer full-line solutions, and intelligence, that create reliable, resilient systems that sustain businesses and communities. Through our unmatched global distribution network along with our supply chain and technical expertise, we help lower the cost, risk and complexity of our customers’ supply chains.
Anixter, with over $7 billion in annual revenue, adds value to the distribution process by providing our customers access to 1) innovative supply chain solutions, 2) over 450,000 products and $1.2 billion in inventory, 3) approximately 320 warehouses/branch locations with approximately 9 million square feet of space and 4) locations in over 300 cities in more than 50 countries.
* Medical, Dental and Pharmacy plan eligibility after 60 days
* Access to virtual doctor for common illnesses. Get advice from a doctor without leaving your home!
* Annual health screenings available at no cost to you
* 401k with 50% company match
* Vacation time
* Holiday pay
* Employee preferred provider discounts through PerkSpot.com
* Tuition reimbursement
* Employee Referral Program – Big $$$ for referring great employees!
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life insurance programs
* Short and Long Term Disability programs
* Health saving options
FSA and HSA)
* Many more benefits available!
Check us out on the web at
for more information.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
9 days 8 hours ago
applyFinancial Analyst Anixter Inc - Orlando, FL, United States
From a small family loan of $10,000 in 1957 to a global company with more than 8,200 employees in over 50 countries, Anixter has been redefining the distribution of wire and cable for more than 50 years. When Anixter wrote the Blue Book in 1968, it reached more than $10 million in sales and had 700 employees. By 1980, Anixter had more than 2,000 employees and added locations in Canada and the United Kingdom. As the millennium drew to a close, Anixter doubled its workforce, topped $1 billion in sales and had locations in Latin America, Asia and the South Pacific. In the first decade of the 2000s, Anixter achieved $6 billion in sales, had more than 8,200 employees and served markets as diverse as fasteners, physical security and data communications. For a company that speaks 30 languages and has more than 100,000 customers worldwide, Anixter has grown remarkably from the first day Alan and Bill Anixter started to cut wire to length with the help of their mother's loan.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Financial Analyst
- Treasury Analyst/ Financial Analyst
Altamonte Springs, FL
- Financial Analyst
- VP of Financial Planning & Analysis
Lake Mary, FL
- Financial Analyst - Call Center
View More Jobs in Orlando, FL:
- View More Jobs in Orlando, FL
- More Financial Analyst Jobs in Orlando, FL
- More Accounting Jobs in Orlando, FL
- More Anixter Inc Jobs in Orlando, FL
View More Jobs in Florida:
- View More Jobs in Florida
- More Financial Analyst Jobs in Florida
- More Accounting Jobs in Orlando, FL
- More Anixter Inc Jobs in Florida