Finance Mgr-IHarris Corporation. - Palm Bay, FL
Palm Bay, FL 32905
The Space Superiority and Ranges (SSR) Business Unit is seeking a Finance Manager to support a highly dynamic area comprised of large space situational awareness and missile defense missions, multiple rate pools/geographies, and encompassing existing programs of record and major upcoming pursuits and re-competes. This role will manage the Space Superiority Business Area (primarily based in Melbourne with some travel to Colorado Springs). This position will be responsible for all aspects of the business including OSP, working capital/investment, discretionary spend, department OH, and rate oversight for the franchises in the business area. This financial leader will assume career development and talent management responsibilities for the PFAs supporting the business area and act as a key business partner to the area and it’s leadership, helping to drive favorable cash flow, operating income, and revenue results through program execution and internal teaming and influencing. This position reports to Mark Suffoletto, SSR Business Unit Controller. If interested in this position please inform your Manager, prior to contacting Mark Suffoletto.
• Bachelors degree with 10 years experience or equivalent.
Preferred aditional Skills
• Financial Modeling; Business Acquisition Process; Orders, Sales, Profit and Investment/Cash forecasting
• Program financial management and Earned Value Management
• Revenue recognition and EAC processes
• Hyperion Financial Planning (HFP-SI)
Must be proactive in driving favorable business deals for multiple upcoming franchise re-competes, developing business/process solutions, and complex problem solving
• Should have a thorough understanding of the usage of various financial resources (IR&D, Direct Selling, B&P, Capital, OH, G&A) from a strategic business/growth perspective including financial, accounting and compliance implications
• Must have experience in business case development and analysis, and a strong grasp of accounting concepts and treatments
• Must be capable of making presentations to executive management
• Must have strong leadership and interpersonal skill set, be capable of interfacing and forming strong business partnerships with key leaders
• Able to operate effectively in a dynamic environment
• Must possess strong communication skills (Oral, Written, Listening) and excel at providing leadership to a team with varying levels of experience
• Possesses or has ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
12 days 3 hours ago
applyFinance Mgr-I Harris Corporation. - Palm Bay, FL, United States
Harris is an international communications and information technology company serving government and commercial markets in more than 125 countries. Headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, the company has approximately $5 billion of annual revenue and about 14,000 employees — including 6,000 engineers and scientists. Harris is dedicated to developing best-in-class assured.The Government Communications Systems segment develops, produces, integrates, and supports advanced communications and information systems that solve the mission-critical challenges of civilian, intelligence, and defense government customers. The company is headquartered in Melbourne, Florida.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Relationship Manager (Retail Sales) - Wickham Road - Melbour...
- Director of Surgical Services Holmes Regional Medical Center
- RN Clinical Manager
- Finance Manager - F&I
- F&I MANAGER MULTI LINE METRIC DEALER: $80,000 MOTORCY...
View More Jobs in Palm Bay, FL:
- View More Jobs in Palm Bay, FL
- More Finance Mgr I Jobs in Palm Bay, FL
- More Harris Corporation. Jobs in Palm Bay, FL