Finance ManagerManpower US - Milwaukee, WI
We are seeking a Finance Manager to support our enterprise account growth strategy. This individual will work within a dynamic finance organization that creates a partnership directly with the business leaders by analyzing key business trends and assisting with key management initiatives. Other responsibilities will include oversight of team members, executing on finance and operational initiatives, forecasting & budgeting and special projects as they arise. This position will have visibility to executive management and has many growth opportunities.
This role requires:
* Ownership & Accountability
* Shared ownership of area of responsibility and accountability in providing accurate and timely deliverables
* Ability to drive initiatives through to completion
* Ability to formulate action plans and execute to those plans
* Strong Organizational & Planning Skills
* Ability to formulate and execute complex plans involving numerous tasks, resources, dependencies, and audiences
* Ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently
* Strong Financial Technical and Analytical Skills
- Previous experience in customer or product-specific financial analysis required
- Ability to design and create complex financial models with assistance
- Previous experience in cost accounting preferred but not required
- Ability to marry operational knowledge / impacts and financial modeling to provide consultation to decision makers and business leaders
* Ability to solve problems through the gathering and analysis of data
- Ability to lead and counsel team members to achieve their goals and the company's goals.
- Ability to coordinate cross department and cross country support resources
- Ability to create and foster a positive team / work environment
* Process Orientation
- Ability to understand and map processes
- Ability to create strong documentation of functions and processes
- Ability to identify failure points/weaknesses in processes/systems & implement improvements
- Ability to partner with other areas of Company to improve upstream processes
- Ability to interact with all levels of ManpowerGroup
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid presentation skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and maintain position
- Ability to take complicated topics and present to a range of audiences
* Complete month-end close activities to ensure accurate key account financial statements.
* Assist in monthly financial reviews with the Enterprise Leadership Team, highlighting trends in financial performance and levers to improve growth and overall profitability
* Complete forecasting, pricing and planning activities for enterprise accounts
* Proactively consolidate various data aspects to report to operational and financial data to management and provide recommendations and observations.
* Work with cross brand support teams to continually assess, rationalize and reorganize operations / administrative structure to drive efficiency and customer satisfaction
Focus on Premier Customer Service
* Strong analytic and computer skills required (MS office suite)
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in a Finance group or Public Accounting team
* Ability to manage multiple tasks in a time sensitive environment
Knowledge of PeopleSoft applications is a plus
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
12 days 7 hours ago
applyFinance Manager Manpower US - Milwaukee, WI, United States
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through four main brands and offerings: ManpowerGroup Solutions, Experis, Manpower and Right Management.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Financial Manager
- Director of CPO Engineering
- Retail Relationship Banker Milwaukee 13th & Oklahoma - M...
- Relationship Mgr III - Investment Manager Community Developm...
- Northeast Tax Financial Services Manager
View More Jobs in Milwaukee, WI:
- View More Jobs in Milwaukee, WI
- More Finance Manager Jobs in Milwaukee, WI
- More Manpower US Jobs in Milwaukee, WI