Field Service Technician - Northern CaliforniaDanaher Corporation. - CA, USA
Field Service Technician - Northern California
Danaher Company Description
We invite you to Imprint the WORLDTM on an exciting journey of continuous improvement! Every day, 4,000 associates in over 38 countries work together to achieve amazing results as
. From freshness dating to track and trace coding, Videojet technologies help ensure products sold across the globe are authentic and safe for consumers to use in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and industrial marketplaces.
As a global leader in the marking and coding industry, our continued growth brings an opportunity for you to chart the course and drive your own career success. As a Videojet associate you will:
•ENGAGE in bringing consumer brands to market globally.
•DRIVE results with the Danaher Business System (DBS).
•REALIZE your potential!
As a Customer Service Engineer, you are the front line of Videojet’s customer interaction through daily service and support. Through advanced technical and commercial training, you will enhance all aspects of our organization. In this entrepreneurial role, you operate from home and commute to some of the world’s largest manufacturing companies. At these sites, you will support sales growth by discussing service agreements, new products, while delivering the highest quality of customer satisfaction in our industry. Our highly advanced industrial equipment will be installed, repaired, and maintained by you at our customer sites. This cross-functional position provides you with new and exciting opportunities to advance based on your performance. We are Videojet!
- Create and grow multiple aspects of our business through supporting regional and company goals.
- Improve customer satisfaction by delivering the highest customer service in our industry.
- Identifying, owning, and tracking any issues with an account, according to call escalation procedure, to reach resolution.
- Receive and utilize highly advanced technical training at customer accounts on a daily basis.
- Manage a customer account in its entirety. Determine how Videojet can increase value throughout their business by offering other services.
- Technical Agility- Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Computer Hardware and Software; having the desire to work with best-in-class technology and learn new skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills. Being able to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization, from front line operators to senior management, and remaining professional at all times. This position requires both written and verbal communication skills.
- Sense of Urgency - Having the drive and motivation to take action and prioritize daily tasks; working strategically to ensure we are getting to every customer.
- Adaptability-being able to think quickly and respond positively to change.
- Technical Degree preferred and/or relevant military training; other backgrounds welcome to apply with relevant work history.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand, lift, stretch, bend, and squat throughout the day.
Videojet Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges, and improving quality of life around the world.
Videojet is part of a global family of 20 operating companies who drive meaningful innovation in some of today’s most dynamic, growing industries. With operating companies based around the world – our groundbreaking businesses operate across four strategic platforms:
•Life Sciences & Diagnostics
We are proud to say that we’re a Fortune 150 company of 59,000 dedicated associates who are Helping Realize Life’s Potential every day by bringing our diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives together to make a difference.
North America-North America-United States-California
Danaher Corporation Jobs
7 days 9 hours ago
applyField Service Technician - Northern California Danaher Corporation. - , CA, United States
Microscopes that let researchers see life at 100 nanometers in three dimensions. Dental diagnostics that spot decay as it forms, enabling painless, noninvasive treatments. Disinfection technologies that help ensure safe drinking water at the rate of billions of gallons of water a day. Transaction systems that bring new levels of speed and security to consumers. Network analyzers that link seamlessly with sophisticated software to maximize uptime. Danaher products span some of the most demanding applications in the world, creating new possibilities not only for those who use them, but for millions more who never give them a moment’s thought. In every case, they’re delivering benefits that matter to markets that are eager for innovation. And we are doing it through a customer-centric approach that unites our businesses and has made them global leaders.