Field Sales Support Systems Engineer Sr (Avionics)Lockheed Martin Corporation - Fort Worth, TX
Job Description :
Respond directly to customer technical inquiries and concerns relating to the F-16 Avionics System, Radar Threat Warning, Electronics Countermeasure, and Chaff/Flare Sub-System components, and F-16 Avionics System Support Equipment. Monitor and perform document resolution and correspondence using the Field Service Report (FSR), Parts Failure Service Difficulties Report (PFSDR), Technical Assistance Request (TAR), and Request For Information (RFI). Support telephone and e-mail queries from internal (LM Aero) and external customers, vendors, and field support personal (to include FSE, AFETS, SPO, and TCG). Interpret various types of engineering drawings and specification data as found in company and government online data bases, legacy manuals and documentation. Use a variety of Air Force drawings, specifications, technical manuals and documentation to assist customers with various structural related anomalies and/or technical order correction/improvements - as required. Coordinate with various LM Aero teams (engineering, quality assurance, technical publications, etc.) and component level vendors when necessary to resolve technical issues and/or isolate component and/or system level problems. Requires excellent F-16 Avionics system knowledge to perform complete and comprehensive analysis of F-16 field issues.
Proficient in the use of computer (Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Paint, etc. and the Field Information Network (FIN). The ability to travel (domestic and international) upon short notice is required in order to provide F-16 customers with on-site technical assistance in the resolution of unique and/or unusual problems. This task may require travel to vendor locations in order to further support analysis of the reported anomaly.
This position requires excellent F-16 Avionics system knowledge and understanding, outstanding interpersonal skills, communication skills, technical writing skills, and a knowledge of customer protocol. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Ability to travel in order to provide expert onsite support when requested by our customer, site managers or program teams.
• Experience with F-16 Avionics Systems for example: Radar Threat Warning, ECM, Chaff/Flare
• Knowledge of Avionics system support equipment, use and function.
• Experience with F-16 Avionics System publications to include the ability to read and interpret aircraft technical orders, engineering drawings, and vendor manuals
• Experience with standard Microsoft products such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University.
• Familiar with US Air Force maintenance procedures at the organization and intermediate levels.
• Experience with Technical writing and providing formal presentations
• Demonstrated F-16 Avionics System experience with all blocks of F-16 aircraft.
• Experience with coordinating F-16 Avionics System repair activity.
• Must have the ability to work with and support numerous customers from a number of countries and backgrounds using excellent communication skills both oral and written.
• Familiar with the use of Field Information Network (FIN)
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Fort Worth Texas
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
6 days 1 hour ago
applyField Sales Support Systems Engineer Sr (Avionics) Lockheed Martin Corporation - Fort Worth, TX, United States
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.
View More Jobs in Fort Worth, TX:
- View More Jobs in Fort Worth, TX
- More Field Sales Support Systems Engineer Sr (Avionics) Jobs in Fort Worth, TX
- More Sales Jobs in Fort Worth, TX
- More Lockheed Martin Corporation Jobs in Fort Worth, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More Field Sales Support Systems Engineer Sr (Avionics) Jobs in Texas
- More Sales Jobs in Fort Worth, TX
- More Lockheed Martin Corporation Jobs in Texas