Field Sales Incentive SpecialistRockwell Automation, Inc - Cambridge, WI
Field Sales Incentive Specialist
Business Group Global Sales & Marketing
No. of Positions 1
Requisition Number 76299BR
Job Category Sales, Services, and Solutions
Position Type Full Time
Relocation Eligible No
Open to any location within US or Canada
The Field Sales Incentive Specialist is responsible for timely management of sales incentive processes in their assigned region including Sales Credit Transfers, issue resolution, Anaplan, account assignment transition coaching for Sales managers and onboarding for new Sales Incentive employees.Acts as regions advocate for Incentive Compensation related matters. The Specialist is the first point of contact for assigned regions field Sales personnel on incentive compensation questions or issues. This position will maintain open and continued communication with the Regions Sales, Management and Operations team in collaboration with the headquarters Incentive Compensation team.
Key Accountabilities / Areas of Responsibilities / Key Metrics for Role:
* Incentive Compensation Management Understands the processes and tools (SAP, Anaplan, Vistex, SharePoint, and Microsoft Access) to support the administration of Sales Incentive Compensation including Large Project Incentive in accordance with the companys Information Security and Standards of Business Conduct policies.
* Territory Management Provide guidance to Regions Sales managers when account transitions occur in support of the Anaplan tool this includes new employee training. Set expectations around territory management deadlines and action required in account and employee transitions. Review and maintain new Business Partner Identifications (BPIDs) in a timely manner to ensure data is accurate for payouts.
* Issue Resolution Act as focal point in Region for all issue resolution requests and drive them to resolution using the processes and tools available. Assure resolution from start to finish (issue to pay).
* Sales Credit Transfers (SCT) administer/monitor Global and Domestic Sales Credit Policy and processes for the Region. Work with Sales Team to document and collect all necessary information and approvals to drive SCT to completion and processing in a timely basis to ensure data is accurate for compensation payouts.
* GPOS work with Global Customer Information (GCI) and distribution to assure GPOS timeliness and cleanliness. Use reports provided by the headquarters Incentive Compensation Team to assist in issue resolution and proper GPOS crediting.
* Onboarding work with new employees to understand ICM and territory management processes and tools and where to find resources related to incentive compensation as well as business system training. Ensure new employee experience relative to Compensation is the best it can be and new employee has high confidence in their compensation plans and processes.
* Work with GCI team - Interacts as required with the Global Customer Information team (GCI). Participates in meetings as necessary. Communicates changes in processes as provided by the GCI teams to impacted employees in Region.
* Governance Support activities related to goal anomalies, Sales model exceptions, notification for governance process. Communicate deadlines.
* Sales Management Support - Work with Sales Managers to ensure they are aware of monthly and annual deadlines. Ensure communications to Sales Managers on pay plans are delivered in a timely manner.
* Regional Collaboration - Ensure coordination and collaboration with Regions Sales Operations team. Provide communication to Region around updates, deadlines, etc. Attend Regional meetings as appropriate for bi-directional communication. Participate in Regions events for professional development and logistical support.
EOE, M/F/Disabled Vet
Minimum Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
* 4 years of related experience in Sales, Sales Support/Operations, or Sales Incentive Compensation.
* Must be physically located in assigned region OR have prior experience providing ICM support to assigned region in lieu of physical location requirement
* Ability to travel 10% of the time
* Legal authorization to work in the US OR Canada is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
* Associates degree in finance, marketing, business administration
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a Sales environment
* Able to work effectively on a remote team
* Ability to work with and influence management decision regarding incentive timing
* Ability to self-motivate and manage time
* Able to make decisions within guidelines set out and make decisions on a timely basis
* Ability to follow processes as set out by ICM and Sales Compensation team
* Demonstrated strong analytical and communication skills
* Process improvement focus
* SAP and Anaplan familiarity
* Strong MS Office capability (including Access and Excel)
* Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Country(s) Canada, United States
EEO Statement Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at ************************************.
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.
Company Overview Rockwell Automation, the worlds largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Work State/City Cambridge, Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
18 days 6 hours ago
applyField Sales Incentive Specialist Rockwell Automation, Inc - Cambridge, WI, United States
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- New Product Sales Specialist
Fort Atkinson, WI
- Looking for "Go-Getters" - Outside Sales
- Consumer Lending Sales Specialist
View More Jobs in Cambridge, WI:
- View More Jobs in Cambridge, WI
- More Field Sales Incentive Specialist Jobs in Cambridge, WI
- More Sales Jobs in Cambridge, WI
- More Rockwell Automation, Inc Jobs in Cambridge, WI
View More Jobs in Wisconsin:
- View More Jobs in Wisconsin
- More Field Sales Incentive Specialist Jobs in Wisconsin
- More Sales Jobs in Cambridge, WI
- More Rockwell Automation, Inc Jobs in Wisconsin