Field HR Generalist - Anchorage AirportHMSHost - Anchorage, AK
Field Human Resource Generalist
HMSHost @ Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport
Position is based in Anchorage but will support Fairbanks.
(Travel to Fairbanks on a regular basis will be required.)
Anchorage has 188 associates and Fairbanks has 37.
Full time with benefits - meal benefit (up to $15 a day), free parking, competitive benefits and positive working environment.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY BY CLICKING "APPLY NOW".
The Field Human Resources Generalist is responsible for communicating and deploying corporate HR initiatives. The position requires considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration, effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills; effectively handling confidential information. Additional responsibilities include recruiting for HMSHOST branch/region; investigating and analyzing local market conditions to implement effective recruiting; ensuring consistent and satisfactory administration of HR policies to maintain compliance with state, federal and company guidelines; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. The Field HR Generalist is a management position and typically reports to the Sr. Field HR Manager or Field HR Manager.
- Ensures that all federal, state, local laws, collective bargaining agreements and corporate HR-related compliance matters are proactively managed, including but not limited to, A.D.A., E.E.O., Affirmative Action Planning, FMLA, Customer Guarantee of Fair Treatment and FAA
- Coordinates and manages the administration and confidential investigation of all Workers' Compensation / unemployment issues, Affirmative Action, EEO, Sexual Harassment, Guarantee of Fair Treatment, FAA and other employee relations issues
- Meets with management to understand current and future staffing levels needed to proactively recruit candidates to satisfy business needs; understands and acts upon specific operational data such as turnover rates, wage rates, staffing levels, diversity, and sales data
- Performs general administrative functions including but not limited to employee file maintenance, preparation of legal compliance logs, and PeopleSoft systems data entry and maintenance
- Performs all recruiting duties within the guidelines of company policy and government regulations such as EEOC compliance and Affirmative Action Plans
- Maintains company posting requirements and systems
- Requires 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Requires minimum of 3-5 years of Human Resource Recruiting or related Human Resources Generalist experience; SHRM certification a plus
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with associates
- Requires leadership skills and ability to be part of a team with little or no supervision
- Requires strong knowledge of HR technical subjects; proficiency with PeopleSoft HRMS
- Should be computer literate and have expertise in preparing documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Requires the willingness to travel
When travelers make their way through over 200+ airports, motorways, malls and specialty destinations across the U.S. and Canada, HMSHost Associates are waiting with a warm welcome. A subsidiary of Autogrill S.p.A, the world's largest provider of food and beverage to the traveling public, HMSHost offers a world of opportunities that help our Associates develop rewarding and satisfying careers. Are you ready to join a world leader? Come discover who we are, what we're doing and where we're going. Then come along with us.
Feeling Good on the Move
EOE | Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity | DFWP
Background checks will be required prior to beginning employment.
7 days 14 hours ago
applyField HR Generalist - Anchorage Airport HMSHost - Anchorage,AK,United States
THE COMPANY When travelers make their way through over 200+ airports, motorways, malls and specialty destinations across the U.S. and Canada, HMSHost Associates are waiting with a warm welcome. A subsidiary of Autogrill S.p.A, the world's largest provider of food and beverage to the traveling public, HMSHost offers a world of opportunities that help our Associates develop rewarding and satisfying careers. Are you ready to join a world leader? Come discover who we are, what we're doing and where we're going. Then come along with us.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Field HR Generalist
View More Jobs in Anchorage, AK:
- View More Jobs in Anchorage, AK
- More Field HR Generalist Anchorage Airport Jobs in Anchorage, AK
- More HR Jobs in Anchorage, AK
- More HMSHost Jobs in Anchorage, AK
View More Jobs in Alaska:
- View More Jobs in Alaska
- More Field HR Generalist Anchorage Airport Jobs in Alaska
- More HR Jobs in Anchorage, AK
- More HMSHost Jobs in Alaska