Fair and Responsible Banking Statistical AnalystU.S. Bank. - Charlotte, NC
Fair and Responsible Banking Statistical Analyst','170027794','!*!This position will support the U.S. Bancorp’s Company’s Fair and Responsible Banking Policy (“Policy”) and corresponding fair lending and responsible banking programs (“Programs”) and be responsible for supporting the design, development and maintenance of statistical models, statistical analysis, and incorporating business policies, procedures, and systems knowledge in order to ensure robust and comprehensive analytics. He/she will collaborate with the Fair and Responsible Banking groups and fair and responsible banking stakeholders of various levels within the organization, including Corporate Compliance, Legal, and Business Line personnel, to help ensure the effective performance of the Policy and related programs. The successful candidate would be expected to communicate results concisely to a broad audience, including senior management.
- Design, develop, test, monitor and support a variety of statistical methodologies using SAS programming.
- Interpret analysis results and communicate results concisely to various levels of management within the organization.
- Perform robust statistical modeling, data mining and data analysis across a variety of lending products.
- Creates analytical reports summarizing fair and responsible banking risk and presents results for review by internal and certain external (regulatory staff) customers.
- Participate in the establishment of annual Analysis Planning schedules.
- Maintain appropriate levels of technical writing documentation to support each analysis program; ensuring quantitative methodology to asses fair lending risk is consistent with regulatory and industry expectations. ','!*!Basic Qualifications - Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience - Seven to ten years of experience in an applicable risk management environment - Applicable professional certifications Preferred Skills/Experience
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field of study.
- At least 7 years of related quantitative experience, preferably in financial services using large and complex datasets, with SAS certified or extensive data analytics experience.
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a rapid-paced, team-oriented environment
- Project management skills
- Drive to meet continually new challenges
- Understanding of business objectives and key fair and responsible banking risk drivers across the product lifecycle
- SAS and analytics skills
- Experience in performing and leading complex consumer compliance statistical analysis and monitoring functions or certified audit professional with advanced fair lending analytical experience.
- Ability and experience in executing fair and responsible banking analyses.
- Ability and experience in analyzing HMDA data for internal and external interpretation about lending practices.
- Advanced knowledge of fair and responsible banking laws and regulations, including HMDA, Fair Lending Laws, UDAAP, and consumer protection laws, as well as related regulatory examination standards, applicable regulatory guidance, and litigation and enforcement actions.
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. Bancorp operations, policies and procedures, and the ability to review and revise policies and procedures to demonstrate effectuate compliance.
- Ability to influence business line management to proactively mitigate Fair Lending and consumer risk and manage multiple complex projects and deadlines simultaneously, working with auditors and examiners, and reporting issues and trends to management.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to generate effective presentations and management reporting and communicate concisely with end users and management.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.','Compliance / Quality Control','North Carolina-NC-Charlotte','Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis','1st - Daytime','No','','','40','40','Fair and Responsible Banking Statistical Analyst
9 days 17 hours ago
applyFair and Responsible Banking Statistical Analyst U.S. Bank. - Charlotte, NC, United States
U.S. Bancorp is a diversified financial services company with headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We offer a comprehensive range of financial products and services to meet the needs of individuals, businesses, institutions and government entities.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- IT Manager - IT Service Desk
- Market Risk Quantitative Analyst
Saint Petersburg, FL
- Data Analyst
View More Jobs in Charlotte, NC:
- View More Jobs in Charlotte, NC
- More Fair and Responsible Banking Statistical Analyst Jobs in Charlotte, NC
- More IT Jobs in Charlotte, NC
- More U.S. Bank. Jobs in Charlotte, NC
View More Jobs in North Carolina:
- View More Jobs in North Carolina
- More Fair and Responsible Banking Statistical Analyst Jobs in North Carolina
- More IT Jobs in Charlotte, NC
- More U.S. Bank. Jobs in North Carolina