Facility PlannerABM Industries Inc. - Savannah, GA
Ensure timely and cost-efficient fulfillment of business objectives for project planning and quality standards to include but not limited to; the creation of schedules, scope of work, work orders, contractor selection, repair or replacement of various building infrastructures and allocation of appropriate resources and time for completing work. Develop and maintain a strong relationship with the customer by listening, understanding and responding to identify customer needs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties are typical for this classification. All duties may not be performed and/or additional duties may be added to address business needs.
• Plan, develop, lead, coordinate and monitor the execution of projects in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
• Evaluate all key project deliverables, as well as final project to ensure trace ability of requirements, high quality, within budget, delivery time lines and customer acceptance.
• Ensure projects are well planned, organized, including scope of project, communication plans to contractor(s) and customer to ensure minimal impact to customers production operations.
• Prepare change orders to original project scope, ensure appropriate approval and communicate changes to internal/external customers and the contractor(s) as needed.
• Participate in cross-project planning to resolve conflicts in project resources, schedule and scope.
• Establish and maintain strong communication and interpersonal skills for all phases of the planned project.
• Communicate progress, risks, expectations, time lines and other key project metrics to internal and external customer.
• Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins and bill rates.
• Maintain timely and accurate invoicing and purchasing receipts for project.
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
• Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and within scope and multi task projects and deadlines.
High School Diploma / GED
• Minimum of three to five years experience in project planning preferred or the combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of two years experience in the residential and/or commercial construction industry. COMPUTER SKILLS
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Basic skills in Maximo software preferred.
Savannah, GA 31408 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
Apply to this Job
39 days 6 hours ago
applyFacility Planner ABM Industries Inc. - Savannah, GA, United States
With over 100 years of facility solutions experience, we continue to serve thousands of clients across the U.S. and in over 20 international locations. ABM offers: ABM is one of the largest facility management services providers in the U.S. We offer state-of-the-art, dependable building maintenance services cost effectively. Our substantial base of long-term clients demonstrates the importance that we place on building enduring relationships. As an ABM client, you have the advantage of obtaining multiple services under one contract with a single point of contact, making it easy for you to outsource these functions without administrative headaches. We provide any combination of services on a local, regional or national basis.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Manufacturing Engineer II
- PHYSICIAN RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - MARKET POSITION (FULL TIME)
- Inpatient RN - Savannah - Military veterans preferred
- Equestrian Stable Attendant - Maintenance
- Recreation Internship
View More Jobs in Savannah, GA:
- View More Jobs in Savannah, GA
- More Facility Planner Jobs in Savannah, GA
- More ABM Industries Inc. Jobs in Savannah, GA
View More Jobs in Georgia:
- View More Jobs in Georgia
- More Facility Planner Jobs in Georgia
- More ABM Industries Inc. Jobs in Georgia