Facility Maintenance TechnicianHuntington Bancshares Incorporated. - Bloomfield Hills, MI
Facilities Maintenance Technician will manage 25 -- 50 retail bank properties in an area of Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Illinois or Wisconsin. They will work Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5 PM.Primary focus is to self-perform 40-60% of maintenance work. Responsibilities include project planning, budgeting and all aspects of maintenance, construction, relocation, and remodeling.
• Develops work processes for vendors and contractors.
• Communicates with internal customers/natural owners.
• Computer proficiency and HVAC knowledge required.
• Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am -- 5pm
• On call and overtime is mandatory based on business need. Will be required to supply own basic tools including hammer, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, saws. Power tools will be supplied if needed.
• Participate in staff and departmental meetings
• Visit every assigned Retail Office quarterly
• Provide support to Facilities Manager II
• Primary focus will be to self -perform 40-60% of non-contracted services
• Verify Vendor performance and pricing
• Interim HVAC filter changes
• Handle interim lighting request- one offs that come in between routine vendor scheduled visits
• Plumbing repairs
• Electrical repairs
• Exterior repairs
• Interior repairs
• Non Specific task
• Manage minor projects
• Perform Site Assessments
• Update Work Order system
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid Driver's License. Huntington will provide a company vehicle to use for work purposes
• 3 years Facilities Management experience to include basic preventative maintenance of multiple facilities, minor repairs involving plumbing, heating/cooling, basic electrical repairs and furniture moves, and the coordination and scheduling of maintenance with various vendors
• Prior experience with creating and maintaining a budget for facility repairs
• Trade Certifications preferred
• Computer Proficiency to include MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Experience with Facilities Management software
• Knowledge and skills related to building Maintenance incl. HVAC
• Ability to lift loads of up to 50 pounds.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good project management skills including budgeting and documentation
• Time Management Additional Details:
• Leadership: Organizes work flow for designated group and/or projects: reviews the work of others, sets team goals
Assurance: Adheres to bank policies and procedures and complies with legal and regulatory requirements. Follows, or in some cases establishes, as required, effective controls and processes to ensure risks are measured, monitored and controlled and compliance requirements are adhered to on an on-going basis. Keep abreast of risk-related changes that may impact assigned work functions and processes. Qualified individual must be self-motivated requiring minimal supervision and possess a desire to promote Best in Class service through their actions. EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire any candidate who uses tobacco or any nicotine product including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff or snus, nicotine gum, the nicotine patch or any other kind of nicotine replacement product (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for cotinine (to check for use of tobacco and/or nicotine products and/or nicotine replacement therapy products) before they begin employment. If the position to which you're applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Bloomfield Hills. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
11 days 15 hours ago
applyFacility Maintenance Technician Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. - Bloomfield Hills, MI, United States
Welcome to Huntington. Thank you for your interest in learning more about us. Founded in 1866 as The Huntington National Bank, today Huntington Bancshares Incorporated still operates from the same Columbus, Ohio founding location in the heart of the Midwest. As of January 25, 2017, Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a $100 billion asset regional bank holding company.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Facility Maintenance Technician
- Maintenance Technician Maintenance Technician
- Maintenance Technician
- Maintenance Technician
- Process / Maintenance Technician
View More Jobs in Bloomfield Hills, MI:
- View More Jobs in Bloomfield Hills, MI
- More Facility Maintenance Technician Jobs in Bloomfield Hills, MI
- More Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. Jobs in Bloomfield Hills, MI
View More Jobs in Michigan:
- View More Jobs in Michigan
- More Facility Maintenance Technician Jobs in Michigan
- More Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. Jobs in Michigan