Facilities Space Planner 2Boeing - Chantilly, VA
Chantilly,Virginia,United States 8AAKP2 This position will support the Consolidated Facilities Operation and Maintenance (CFOAM) Design and Engineering team by maintaining space and personnel data in the Archibus CAFM system in Chantilly, VA.
- Updates population information, produce reports, and perform surveys to validate system data.
- Compiles data from headcount projections and business plans to forecast use and occupancy allocation, capital and expense budgets, building utilization and density to manage real property assets and site cost allocations.
- Supports projects through use of established project management tools.
- Researches, analyzes data and drafts proposals for team review.
- Interacts with facilities management and customers for approval of conceptual plans and participates in conflict resolution.
- Interfaces with the tenant to validate space utilization data.
- Gathers information for business initiatives and team activities to enhance operational efficiency, product quality, service delivery and asset utilization.
- Analyze group and site strategies to develop proposals and plans.
- Evaluates site capabilities, manufacturing processes and technology forecasts and incorporates these into asset use strategies. Interacts with internal organizations and senior level management to identify and assess impact to the business-operating plan.
- Prepares business case analysis.
- Creates short-range facilities plans.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
- Minimum 1 year Facilities Space Planning experience
- Must have the ability to obtain a Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with a Counterintelligence Polygraph U.S. Security Clearance post-start
- A current active Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with a Counterintelligence Polygraph U.S. Security Clearance.
- Minimum 1 year experience using AutoCAD
- Minimum 1 year experience using Archibus
No Training and Professional Svcs Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company
Training and Professional Svcs
9 days 15 hours ago
applyFacilities Space Planner 2 Boeing - Chantilly, VA, United States
Boeing is the world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems. As a major service provider to NASA, Boeing is the prime contractor for the International Space Station. The company also provides numerous military and commercial airline support services. Boeing provides products and support services to customers in 150 countries and is one of the largest U.S. exporters in terms of sales.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Facility Manager
- Sr. Occupancy Planner
- Sr. Occupancy Planner
- Event Planning Manager - Military veterans preferred
View More Jobs in Chantilly, VA:
- View More Jobs in Chantilly, VA
- More Facilities Space Planner 2 Jobs in Chantilly, VA
- More Boeing Jobs in Chantilly, VA
View More Jobs in Virginia:
- View More Jobs in Virginia
- More Facilities Space Planner 2 Jobs in Virginia
- More Boeing Jobs in Virginia