Facilities Provisioning Specilist 2Boeing - Chantilly, VA
Facilities Provisioning Specilist 2
The Boeing Company
This position will support Boeing as a Facilities Provisioning Specialist at our Chantilly, VA site.
- Assist in coordinating on-time delivery of materials and services within customer system.
- Receives request for materials and services and verifies the priority, source and method to ensure end-user needs are met.
- Utilizes procurements systems to process orders.
- Utilizes contract files and procurements systems to review contracts specifications for scope of work, such as costs, terms and ownership to meet Supplier Management procedures and requirements.
- Generates purchase requisitions (PR's) for scheduled services and other miscellaneous service orders. Interacts with the supplier via phone, fax or email to obtain the price and availability of request and confirm order and follow-up with systems input to fulfill end-user request.
- Communicates with end-user via phone, fax or email to ensure satisfaction in the delivery date, location, and product received.
- Communicates any changes that may impact end-user schedule.
- Collects all appropriate documentation to support the completion of requested material or services and process request for payment by utilizing the appropriate system interface.
- Collects and maintains procurement records in accordance with Supplier Management policies and procedures and company guidelines.
- Analyzes and forecasts the min/max requirements to ensure availability of products for end-users.
- Retrieves data for analysis to support business or government requirements utilizing system reports for metrics, supplier costs, cycle-time and inventory turn rate in addition to other reports.
- Resolves funding issues and releases PR's in coordination with BA and SM.
- Inputs and manages material safety data information related material purchase requests.
- Monitors stock level usage within SAP to support customer requirements.
- Reviews requests and provides estimate information based on catalog price data.
- Updates SAP pick list to support material delivery requirements.
- Review and manage material discrepancy reports to support customer requirements.
- Oversee special material order requirements and purchase orders.
- Takes into consideration objectives and strategies that meet business and infrastructure requirements.
- Conducts studies and makes recommendations to support business operations.
- Provides input into budget development.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active US Current Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
- A current active Top Secret U. S. Security Clearance
- Ability to obtain a Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) with Counterintelligence Polygraph (CI Poly) U. S. Security Clearance post-start
- Minimum 2 years' SAP experience
- Microsoft Office experience to include Word and Excel
- A current active Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with Counterintelligence Polygraph (CI Poly) U. S. Security Clearance
- Bachelors Degree
- Microsoft PowerPoint experience
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
24 days 5 hours ago
Please review all application instructions before applying.
Boeing is the world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems. As a major service provider to NASA, Boeing is the prime contractor for the International Space Station. The company also provides numerous military and commercial airline support services. Boeing provides products and support services to customers in 150 countries and is one of the largest U.S. exporters in terms of sales.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
View More Jobs in Chantilly, VA:
- View More Jobs in Chantilly, VA
- More Facilities Provisioning Specilist 2 Jobs in Chantilly, VA
- More Boeing Jobs in Chantilly, VA
View More Jobs in Virginia:
- View More Jobs in Virginia
- More Facilities Provisioning Specilist 2 Jobs in Virginia
- More Boeing Jobs in Virginia