Facilities Project Senior ManagerLockheed Martin Corporation - Littleton, CO
Job Description :
Senior Program Manager of the Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) Facilities Reshaping Program. Responsible for the overall cost, technical and schedule planning, and execution of reshaping activities. The position reports to the Director, Projects and Construction Management, Programs & Facilities Management Office. The Program will be run via Integrated Product Teams with members assigned from numerous organizations. Most team members will be co-located at the Denver Campus; however some members will be located in other locations.
• Minimum of 8 years of related technical professional experience.
• Leadership competencies and experience that include the ability to organize and integrate high performance teams and inspire and motivate employees to perform productively in a team environment.
• Strong end-to-end planning knowledge with familiarity in proposal preparation, program start-up, and earned value management (EVM) processes.
• Possess excellent communication skills including the ability to speak, write, and listen in a manner that clarifies issues, promotes timely closure and delivers information in a clear and concise manner to facilitate decision-making.
• Experience with MS Project, resource management, SAP, and demonstrated strong organizational skills.
• A proven change agent that can work across functional and organizational boundaries to deliver key results.
• Demonstrated knowledge of program management such as proposal activities, budget control, comprehensive program planning, resource loaded integrated master schedules, earned value management, risk management, and resource utilization.
• Exhibit all of the Full Spectrum leadership attributes of shaping the future, building effective relationships, energizing the team, delivering results, and modeling personal excellence or equivalent leadership style.
• Experience in developing and documenting trade studies and performing the associated analysis.
• Experience leading technical working groups and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
• Experience as a Control Account Manager.
• Technical domain knowledge and demonstrated experience related to missile system performance and weapon system interfaces.
• Secret Clearance required prior to start along with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance.
• Candidates should be mission success and results oriented with a basis for action with management skills that promote affordability, innovation, and change.
• Green Belt certification and demonstrated execution of AGILE methodology desired.
• Experience with Independent Surveillance Reviews and Integrated Baseline Reviews.
• Background in program management.
• Develops solutions to complex problems.
• Demonstrated ability to build, maintain, and coach a team, which includes the execution and evolution of a business rhythm that effectively communicates and achieves program objectives and priorities.
• Experience in understanding, integrating, and driving technical projects to closure to ensure successful completion from a cost, technical, and schedule perspective.
• Leadership experience at a construction, real estate, or development firm.
• Capability to work with other companies, organizations, and cross functional teams in a formative and dynamic environment.
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to listen to, organize, motivate, and lead large groups of diverse. personnel that includes both military and civilian customers, business partners, and suppliers.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Littleton California, Littleton Colorado, Littleton Florida
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS4400 SPACE SYSTEMS COMPANY
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Littleton, Sunnyvale, Titusville
Apply to Job(s)
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
7 days 6 hours ago
applyFacilities Project Senior Manager Lockheed Martin Corporation - Littleton, CO, United States
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Senior Construction Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager/Program Manager - Oil and Gas
Highlands Ranch, CO
- Director, Facilities
- Director, Facilities
View More Jobs in Littleton, CO:
- View More Jobs in Littleton, CO
- More Facilities Project Senior Manager Jobs in Littleton, CO
- More Lockheed Martin Corporation Jobs in Littleton, CO
View More Jobs in Colorado:
- View More Jobs in Colorado
- More Facilities Project Senior Manager Jobs in Colorado
- More Lockheed Martin Corporation Jobs in Colorado