Facilities Manager - CustodialMicrosoft Corporation - San Francisco, CA
Facilities Manager - Custodial
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com at http://www.aramark.com/ or connect with us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/aramark and Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aramark .
Custodial Managers needed for medical office buildings throughout Northern California
Management position, responsible for developing and executing facility solutions. Leads the operations of facility accounts by ensuring areas of responsibility meet objectives and client expectations.
- Overall ownership and accountability of operational management and financial performance of the unit. Model key leadership behaviors and ensure the highest levels of safety, quality and service excellence for employees, clients and consumers. Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved. Reward and recognize employees. Identify and engage top talent and develop team members to their fullest potential within the organization. Plan and lead team management meetings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Establish and maintain effective client and customer rapport for a mutually beneficial business relationship. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as the foundation for delivering excellent customer service. Assists with planning and information as the standard selling model (STAR) is utilized with client interactions. Facilitate and support new business and retention activities. Develop program (facilities, custodial, energy, grounds or maintenance) to meet client and customer demands and specifications.
- Build revenue and manage budget which includes cost controls with regard to labor, supply, and inventory. Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Oversight and responsibility to deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, eliminate custom/manual reports. Understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Implement and maintain GM agenda for both labor and total quality management requirements. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Ensure consistent application of Aramark’s operating standards and processes (Operational Excellence) with particular focus on efficiencies in sustainability efforts to reduce energy consumption and labor productivity standards. Actively use CMMS to manage and report facilities services and be an advocate for use of handheld devices.
Requires at least 3 years’ experience and up to 2 years in a management role
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
4 days 19 hours ago
applyFacilities Manager - Custodial Microsoft Corporation - San Francisco, CA, United States
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software, services, and hardware devices. Its Windows division offers Windows operating system; Windows Services suite of applications and Web services, including Outlook.com and SkyDrive; Surface RT and Pro devices; and PC accessories. The companys Server and Tools division provides server software, cloud-based services, and solutions; and training and certification to developers and information technology professionals, as well as builds standalone and software development lifecycle tools for software architects, developers, testers, and project managers. Its products include Windows Server operating systems, Windows Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Intune, Windows Embedded, Visual Studio, System Center products, Microsoft consulting services, and Premier product support services. The companys Online Services division offers online information and content, including Bing, Bing Ads, and MSN. Its Microsoft Business division provides software and online services, such as Microsoft Office system consisting of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Exchange, Lync, Yammer, and Microsoft Office project and office Visio; and Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, including Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Dynamics CRM, as well as Microsoft Office Web Apps and Microsoft Office 365, which are online service offerings. The companys Entertainment and Devices division offers products and services designed to entertain and connect people. Its products include Xbox entertainment platform, including Xbox 360 gaming and entertainment console, Kinect for Xbox 360, Xbox 360 video games, and Xbox 360 accessories; Xbox LIVE; Skype; and Windows Phone. The company markets and distributes its products through original equipment manufacturers, distributors, and resellers, as well as online. It has a strategic partnership with DocuSign, Inc. and Ooyala. Microsoft Corporation was founded in 1975 and is headquartered in Redmond, Washington.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Bilingual Custodial Manager - Day Shift
South San Francisco, CA
- Bilingual Custodial Manager - Night Shift
South San Francisco, CA
- Sr Facilities Coordinator
Mountain View, CA
- Custodial Site Manager
South San Francisco, CA
View More Jobs in San Francisco, CA:
- View More Jobs in San Francisco, CA
- More Facilities Manager Custodial Jobs in San Francisco, CA
- More Microsoft Corporation Jobs in San Francisco, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Facilities Manager Custodial Jobs in California
- More Microsoft Corporation Jobs in California