Facilities Analyst - Level 4Boeing - VA, USA
An opportunity to support The Boeing Team as a Facilities Analyst with the Consolidated Facilities Operation and Maintenance (CFOAM) Program in Chantilly, VA.
- Monitors multiple critical contracts to determine compliance.
- Develops contract specifications for supplier goods and services and relevant documents.
- Interacts with suppliers and buyers.
- Facilitates team relationships to ensure a thorough understanding of the organization needs and requirements and the continuous improvement of contractual processes.
- Serves as a scheduling consultant to management.
- Creates and deploys schedules based on system, customer, and regulatory requirements.
- Communicates with internal and external suppliers and customers to coordinate scheduled activities.
- Exercises considerable latitude in addressing complex scheduling issues.
- May generate plans, acquire materials, and schedule services for facilities activities.
- Leads efforts to review, create, improve, and document system processes and procedures, which may include integration with multiple disciplines or organizations.
- Initiates and leads regional or site cross-functional teams to create and validate processes.
- Uses project management tools and industry-recognized concepts to develop scope of work, budget, and schedules to achieve desired outcomes on time and within budget.
- Defines, designs, and plans the project.
- May lead and coordinate regional or site cross-functional teams to complete projects.
- Defines methodology for data collection from various systems to perform analysis.
- Analyzes trend data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Using ingenuity and innovation, identifies and creates solutions to complex problems.
- Analysis may result in the development of regional resolution plans for buildings, equipment, systems, processes, and procedures.
- Leads studies and research efforts using varied media (such as financial data, internet, reports, benchmarking studies, new technology, etc.) for determining feasibility, viability, or capability in support of a program, project or customer request.
- Prepares and presents reports with options and recommendations that may have regional impact.
- Proactively conducts studies and research within specific area of expertise or pertaining to a broad area of experience and knowledge.
- Exercises considerable latitude when processing complex or unique customer requests in a specific area of expertise.
- Provides expert technical support and troubleshooting assistance for various facilities hardware, software, systems, or processes.
- Develops innovative solutions based on experience and technical ability.
- Ensures that configuration control is maintained for data, processes, equipment, and documents.
- Delivers process training.
- Supports curriculum development and creation of training materials.
- Coordinates with internal training organizations and outside vendors as applicable.
- Performs problem resolution in support of business operations by investigating, developing and preparing alternatives, impact statements, and recommendations.
- Takes into consideration objectives and strategies that meet business and infrastructure requirements.
- Conducts studies and makes recommendations for long-range plans and for current operations to support all levels of management. Supports development of budget and long-range business plans.
The Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
- An active Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) U.S. Security Clearance
- Minimum 8 years SAP experience
- Microsoft Office experience to include Word and Excel
- Minimum 8 years experience supporting a government customer program
- Experience with SAP R3 Plant Maintenance module
- Facility Preventive Maintenance experience
- Experience with Facility Planning and Material Management
- Continuous Improvement experience
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
31 days 10 hours ago
applyFacilities Analyst - Level 4 Boeing - , VA, United States
Boeing is the world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems. As a major service provider to NASA, Boeing is the prime contractor for the International Space Station. The company also provides numerous military and commercial airline support services. Boeing provides products and support services to customers in 150 countries and is one of the largest U.S. exporters in terms of sales.