FP&A AnalystBrink's Incorporated. - Coppell, TX
The FP&A Analyst is responsible for assisting in various financial activities including data gathering, trending, modeling, forecasting, planning, monthly closing and reporting for Financial Planning and Analysis. This position collects information across the company and assists in the building of models to provide insight to underlying business dynamics. The incumbent will contribute to the annual budgeting process, the forecast process, and other initiatives as they arise.
• Provide support to the Global IT and Global Finance.
• Provide financial support to business partners, including FP&A activities such as month end close, providing oversight on transactional finance processes executed and assisting with annual budgeting and monthly forecast update process.
• Prepare and ensure the quality, accuracy and timeless of the month end closing, monthly reports, accruals, balance sheet reviews, forecasts and annual budget/operating plan preparation.
• Review, analyze and monitor the performance of IT worldwide, preparing various analytical reports and other ad-hoc requests for distribution to executive management.
• Create trend analysis that allows the businesses to be more proactive in decision-making
• Prepare accurate and timely financial and business analyses, research, and forecasts including demand forecasting, financial and expense performance, rate of return, working capital and investments optimization, project benefit tracking
• Build dynamic, automated capabilities as well as data standards for key cycles
• Compile and prepare accurate and timely reports, graphs and charts of data developed; provide insights into the performance of the business
• Participate in special financial and business related studies as needed to support project objectives
• Partner with Internal Controls to ensure full compliance with internal, external, legal and regulatory standards and requirements; ensure effective control procedures are in place and fully functioning to preclude improprieties from occurring
• Conduct ongoing assessments of procedures to better understand and identify future needs and challenges
• Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or similar field.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a finance analyst role with a strong accounting and operational focus
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Exposure to large databases; and proven ability to deliver analytics
• Strong demonstrated ability to adapt to technology
• Exposure to PeopleSoft Financials, Oracle, HFM and Apptio
• Experience in statistical modeling
• Knowledgeable of the accepted accounting principles (FASB & GAAP)
• Bachelor of Science degree in Finance or Accounting
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
• Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
• Cross-functional collaboration skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s, Incorporated. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
20 days 4 hours ago
applyFP&A Analyst Brink's Incorporated. - Coppell, TX, United States
Based in Richmond, Virginia, Brink’s is a global leader in security-related services for banks, financial institutions, mines, retailers, diamond and jewelry industries, pharmaceuticals and a variety of other commercial and governmental customers. From armored transportation to cash management, our services also include money processing, long-distance transport of valuables, vaulting and other value-added solutions. We deliver innovative services and solutions that contribute to critical business intelligence, improved productivity and enhanced security.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- IT FP&A Senior Financial Analyst [626436
- CW IT FP&A Senior Financial Analyst
- IT FP&A Senior Financial Analyst
- Sr. FP&A Manager
- CW IT FP&A Senior Financial Analyst AVA626436
View More Jobs in Coppell, TX:
- View More Jobs in Coppell, TX
- More FP A Analyst Jobs in Coppell, TX
- More Accounting Jobs in Coppell, TX
- More Brink's Incorporated. Jobs in Coppell, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More FP A Analyst Jobs in Texas
- More Accounting Jobs in Coppell, TX
- More Brink's Incorporated. Jobs in Texas